Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    Okay, I'm going bezerk here. I can't believe Sprint is getting the phones out before the friggin manufacturer...anyhow, I have a question for you all.

We are all obviously geeks to the nTH degree, myself included. I've preordered with P1 solely to save on tax and get the free BT headset. My order still says "backordered" and I just placed it this past weekend. In other words, I have no idea when it will ship.

On the flip side, I learned that Sprint has the 650's and is shipping now. I broke down and ordered a unit from Sprint today, but it won't be delivered until Friday.

My delimina is this...I was going to use the Sprint purchased phone until the P1 shipment and BT headset comes in, then return the Sprint phone. This way I will save myself from having a breakdown under the pandemonium of this Treo-fiasco.

Now I know there are others on this forum that are thinking the EXACT same thing I am. Is this highly unethical or what?
    Unethical. Yes. Someone will inherit this phone that you will have violated when it gets returned, repackaged and resold. You must however have a lot of time on your hands to be activating, then cancelling, reactivating, then returning, waiting for refund, etc. Maybe it is only a pet peeve of mine but god I hate the process of returning crap. I like to get it once and move on.

It can't possibly be so important to go through all of this because one can't wait about a week? Not to mention you will spend at least nearly one full day on the phone with sprint.

Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeric
    You must however have a lot of time on your hands...

Eric
    You say this like it's a bad thing
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12