1.    #1  
    I am thinking that this in hand you will get near retail for the phone. I am going to sell my P1 phone on ebay, and even if I sell it for a bit less, I will take a $10 blue tooth headset.

Hopefully there will be such a run on these and backorders that you may get a premium on ebay, like people did back when the 600 came out.

Thoughts?
    Thats what I plan on doing, I did it with the 600's, and I think it will be the same here...

Good idea ... I was just starting to get really annoyed. I ordered from P1 when they started offering the pre-order, but just now ordered from Sprint (though I'm skeptical that they'll get the phone to my door tomorrow...)

Anyhow, the Jabra has already shipped so I was thinking I'd have to go through the trouble of returning and canceling and all that. eBay it may be!

What a different perspective, "I hope they run out!"
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    i GOT 3 ORDERS FROM

1. Road show

2. Sprint

3. Palm
    Quote Originally Posted by TOLUST
    i GOT 3 ORDERS FROM

1. Road show

2. Sprint

3. Palm
    Me too! I must be a geek...
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I just emailed Jeff about the status of the treo being shipping today via sprint and asked him about any updates.........."2-4 Weeks"

When i get the $349 650 i know that 100% of that money i will get it back on ebay and anything above that will be EXTRA money in pocket !
    maybe even the full price because of the "sold out" like last year so not only will i get my money back i will DOUBLE it ! ...you gota love ebay a sucker is born every mint.