1.    #1  
    Yea, that's right. I just got hit with a $654 charge to my credit card, but when I called to get a tracking number, nothing. No phone is avaliable for shipment. The lady at shipping said that it would be another 7 days before Sprint would recieve the phones for shipment. This is a pretty shady business practice, charging for pre-orders for which they can not give any firm ship dates. I'm considering canceling my order, especially if most third party retailers (like treocentral) can ship their phones on the promised date of 11/22, which seems to be sooner than sprint will ship.

-dan
    You should of continued on the original Sprint thread.
    I think the lady might be wrong. I ordered at 4PM today, and called the warehouse 10-minutes ago (5:40 EST). They said the phone is packaged and awaiting pick-up by UPS. I think the last UPS pick-up already took place so I won't see it until Friday.
    Doubtful they'd charge your card without shipping the unit.
    There can be a few days lag without Sprint getting in trouble on this..... I believe it is in the merchant fine print agreement .... get BS tomorrow evening if nothing happens
    Yep, my card has been charged, too. But I have a tracking number (yet UPS doesn't recognize it yet as of 3:50 pm PT).
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I got a call from my CC today for a charge of 647.00 in which I needed to authorize. I checked and it was sprint. When I called they said it was ready to ship my new T650. When I asked for tracking they said to call back before 5pm and they will have it. So I called at 6pm and got tracking. Its now 8:20pm eastern and UPS.COM has yet to update site with my tracking info. Anyone else have this isssue?
    Guys,

Tracking numbers do not appear in any of the major carrier's web tracking systems (UPS, FedEx) until after 10:00PM EST. And sometimes even a little after that. So relax.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleReeck
    Guys,

Tracking numbers do not appear in any of the major carrier's web tracking systems (UPS, FedEx) until after 10:00PM EST. And sometimes even a little after that. So relax.
    So relax.. ?? This was a simple question and now that you answered it thanks. You make it seem like Im begging instead of asking. I think those saying to relax and chill out need to go visit another forum if this one bothers them so much.