Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 444
  1. #161  
    Yeah, I hate that signing thing, so I've started sending stuff to my work address so that I can sign for it if necessary. However, I don't want my co-workers to see me ordering all this stuff.
  2. #162  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    Now if that's not a happy nerd idk what one is. hehe

    Now I get to wait for my Cingular/ATT unlocked model so i can use it with my T-Mobile SIM... don't cry for me!
    Rat *******
  3. #163  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo650luvr
    Wouldn't it be funny if he just knocked real soft.
    Sure. Crack your jokes. I'm about to call the police and report that someone in a big brown truck has stolen my Treo 650.
  4. #164  
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeric
    Rat *******
    Rat *******! A Badge of Honor I'll proudly wear today.
  5. #165  
    Quote Originally Posted by hysmith
    Just arrived! I am still getting sync'd and provisioned, but it did discover my BT devices just fine, and I hope to have it up and running soon!

    So much for productivity today... :P
    So Sprint didn't hassle you about the vision pricing? No $30 business vision charge? No limits (b/c of bluetooth)?

    Man, I wan to hurry and get mine activated before Sprint devises some Treo Vision surcharge...haha
  6. #166  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    So Sprint didn't hassle you about the vision pricing? No $30 business vision charge? No limits (b/c of bluetooth)?

    Man, I wan to hurry and get mine activated before Sprint devises some Treo Vision surcharge...haha
    I just switched over from my 600 and they said nothing about a change in Vision plan cost or anything about any limits. Time will tell...

    CTDW
  7. #167  
    CTDW...treonauts has already "borrowed" the pictures we posted.

    "Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
  8. #168  
    Did this site go down earlier? I tried for neary one hour to get on to post my pics.

    My order came at 10:35am via UPS Express Saver. Charging now.....
    TreoSaurus
  9. #169  
    I tried to send it to my office but the rep wouldn't allow me to. Instead of pushing the issue and potentially messing up the order, I yielded. With any other vendor, and I order from a lot, I am able to send packages to work. Anyway, waiting for the clock to wind down some more so I can get the heck outta here.

    As I mentioned in another post, my 600 sold in an hour yesterday. Luckily the buyer hasn't responded to my note yet and said "overnight it to me".
  10. #170  
    Hi!

    Congratulations new 650 users!

    I'm awaiting my 650 today too!

    Have any of you folks who've received them been able to hotsynch all of your data from your 600's straight across with the same user name? Do your programs, ebooks...etc. work okay? Or have you had to start over with a new user ID?

    Thanks a lot!
    Larry Z.
    That's me in the photo - you can check out my kung fu school at http://www.kungfuschool.org
  11. #171  
    Quote Originally Posted by illustreous
    Um, how could he if he's holding it? (Unless he has 2 of course )
    Well I requested someone to take a pic with the Treo 650 camera, and I thought amb34 was answering my request. But when I saw he had the 650 in his hand, I wasn't too sure if he got two. He looks like a guy that would have two.
  12. #172  
    No worries. I moved my data from my old I-330, transferred my number to the Treo, my wife's number to the I-330 and kept the same plan for all.
    Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced. --Greg Bear
  13. bostonguy's Avatar
    Posts
    82 Posts
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    #173  
    Anybody know if MobiTV works or is installed on their Sprint 650's?
  14. #174  
    Eh, just call in sick and stay home.
  15. #175  
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy
    Anybody know if MobiTV works or is installed on their Sprint 650's?

    No, not compatible yet. Hopefully soon. MobiTV is pretty cool.
  16. #176  
    **grumble**

    Well, I've broken down, and ordered it from Sprint telesales, against my better judgement.

    I'm still incredibly annoyed over Palm1's opaqueness, and was prepared to settle for a Blackberry. But Blackberrys suck, and I vowed never again to get a PocketPC device (because I bought one once and after it blue screened on me the first day, I packed that sucker right up and took it back... a PDA should NOT blue screen). And for what I want, The Treo 650 is, unfortunately, the only choice that completely fits.

    Sprint has botched up previous orders that I've made (somewhere here I posted my saga over the T608), so I'm still very wary. But the rep who took my order was very eager, and swore the units were still in stock as of 11:30 a.m. today when I placed the order. And I decided that even if they aren't in stock, it's not like I'm going to get a Treo any time sooner if I order through Palm1. So, I placed the order and got a confirmation number (no tracking number just yet, I'll check in this evening).

    Now, I wait and see.
  17. #177  
    How does the VoiceSignal voice dial program work?
    Curt
    Curt

    StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
  18. #178  
    Quote Originally Posted by scaredpoet
    **grumble**

    Well, I've broken down, and ordered it from Sprint telesales, against my better judgement.

    I'm still incredibly annoyed over Palm1's opaqueness, and was prepared to settle for a Blackberry. But Blackberrys suck, and I vowed never again to get a PocketPC device (because I bought one once and after it blue screened on me the first day, I packed that sucker right up and took it back... a PDA should NOT blue screen). And for what I want, The Treo 650 is, unfortunately, the only choice that completely fits.

    Sprint has botched up previous orders that I've made (somewhere here I posted my saga over the T608), so I'm still very wary. But the rep who took my order was very eager, and swore the units were still in stock as of 11:30 a.m. today when I placed the order. And I decided that even if they aren't in stock, it's not like I'm going to get a Treo any time sooner if I order through Palm1. So, I placed the order and got a confirmation number (no tracking number just yet, I'll check in this evening).

    Now, I wait and see.
    One thing I am with you on for sure and that is I vow to never try another pocket PC phone. I bought the Toshiba 2032 briefly last year between my Samsung I300 and 330 and it was THE most terrible thing I have had. Battery would last maybe 30 minutes then you were tied to a wall. It would randomly work on calling - kept requiring reboots, and the dang thing had one functionality and that was speakerphone (or headset) but you could not just use it like a phone. A complete piece of S and I see Sprint still has it on its site. Terrible Product. I kept it for like a week then sold it on Ebay and that experience was yet another nightmare.

    Eric
  19. #179  
    Quote Originally Posted by illustreous
    amb, are you a Mac user?
    No, PC
  20. #180  
    Status: Delivered
    Delivered on: Nov 18, 2004 1:06 P.M.
    Location: FRT DOOR

    Ugh...my T650 is sitting at my front door...and I am stuck at work until who know's when!
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions