Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    The paper says Wednesday. Have you been holding out on us?
    clearly Amb's pics are photoshop fakes. The only real way to prove it is sending me the phone for physical inspection...
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseNYC

Nov 18, 2004
    10:46 A.M.
    NEW YORK, NY, US
    THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE
    8:49 A.M. NEW YORK, NY, US OUT FOR DELIVERY
    7:30 A.M. NEW YORK, NY, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    6:32 A.M. NEWARK, NJ, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    6:19 A.M. NEWARK, NJ, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    4:27 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    12:24 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US ORIGIN SCAN
    Nov 17, 2004
    10:57 P.M.
    US
    BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Now I have to track them down like a dog to get my Treo. Perhaps I'll find the truck this afternoon or get it from the depot tonight. Worse case, I guess I have to wait until tomorrow.

Boohooo....
    That's why I HATE when everyone defaults to signature required. I don't know about you, but most people WORK during the day. I always prefer it to be left at the door unless your neighborhood is known for having criminals.
    It's always a goat screw to contact UPS.
    Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelonius
    clearly Amb's pics are photoshop fakes. The only real way to prove it is sending me the phone for physical inspection...
    Yes, and make sure to overnight that, please.
    Oh, ****...wrong paper...hang on, I was not holding out...I can shoot today's. Uugh...I'm so excited, I can't even concentrate.
    Amazing, you guys are amazing...

What I want to know, is how many of you paid cash for the 650 and how many are going into debt to get the 650?
    I cant really tell are they blue???? because the ones theey had at the roadshow were branded Sprint but they were Silver like the GSM, and Verizion ones???
    Could somebody please post a picture of a big brown truck outside my door...and a guy walking up to deliver a Treo 650 to me?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by demoflauchy
    Amazing, you guys are amazing...

What I want to know, is how many of you paid cash for the 650 and how many are going into debt to get the 650?
    Cash baby. Always.
    Quote Originally Posted by demoflauchy
    I'm using profits from a Palm program I wrote.
    anyone see this??? sorry if it is old news.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...martonetreo650
    Quote Originally Posted by brooklynbound
    I cant really tell are they blue???? because the ones theey had at the roadshow were branded Sprint but they were Silver like the GSM, and Verizion ones???
    Blue

http://img16.exs.cx/img16/6892/Color.jpg
    Here is a pic with the right WSJ.

Okay, I gotta go play now.

http://img6.exs.cx/img6/581/RightDate.jpg
    DAMN I am jealous!!!!!!!!!
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  15.    #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by amb34
    Oh, ****...wrong paper...hang on, I was not holding out...I can shoot today's. Uugh...I'm so excited, I can't even concentrate.
    ROFL!! I love it...
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    This thread is so exciting!! Can anyone who received their Treo 650 today post some pics taken with the Treo 650??
  17.    #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by JigSawMan
    You're doing better than the majority of us that keeping refreshing TC in hopes of reading about OTHER PEOPLE getting 650s in.

ain't that the truth!
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

My Treo 650 is just one of my end of year business expenses.

Cool toys are even better when tax deductable!

(I cant justify deducting the BT GPS I bought though.)
  19.    #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    This thread is so exciting!! Can anyone who received their Treo 650 today post some pics taken with the Treo 650??
    to tell you the truth this was my first request.. a photo of yourself (you can black out your head or something if you are shy) in a mirror, 650 in hand...
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Assuming I ever get mine and it hasn't already been posted, I'll have my buddy take a pic with his 600 and I'll do the same with the 650 so we can get a real comparison.
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast