Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    5:50 A.M. OAKLAND, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN

oh mama. let's see...big brown truck then goes to the petaluma facility, then offloaded and put on little brown truck, then out to the neighborhoods. yep. they'll show up at 2:59:59 knowing my luck.

i think the little contest for who proves they got theirs first should be broken out into the timezones! the folks on the east coast obviously had a three hour head start! not fair! wah! we west coasters need justice! A-tti-ca! A-tti-ca! A-tti-ca!
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    Fully available is probably still early 2005.
    That has been my stance since stances were requested by the "quizzie" thread!

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    Quote Originally Posted by ctdw
    I sent them again to your other address. Don't get excited...the quality is not great since they were taken with my Treo 600...it's all I have at work with me.

CTDW
    how un-prepared are you?

enjoy your new productivity tool.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    oh man...
    i want it badly now
    woo hoo! thanks for the pics =)
    Quote Originally Posted by treo650luvr
    Ok here are the pictures from "ctdw"
    ]

i'm goanna cry.

damn t-mo.
    Felipe
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    oh man...
    i want it badly now
    me too.. tempting to switch to Sprint, or at least get a Sprint account and drop them after a month.. lol....
    Quote Originally Posted by viper0775
    me too.. tempting to switch to Sprint, or at least get a Sprint account and drop them after a month.. lol....
    you must resist.

me must resist.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
    Felipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    i'm goanna cry.

damn t-mo.
    agreed!
    damn t-mo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    i'm goanna cry.

damn t-mo.
    heh.. you too, eh? =)
    I just finished provisioning it with Sprint. I moved my number over from the 600. Voice worked immediately, and within 15 mins I got a message on screen to complete the Vision setup. The Vision setup completed and is working...this process was much more painful with our early 600's.

So far so good...I will be working on sync next.

CTDW
    I think I am going to cry. GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!! Did you hear that?

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    Thanks,

Just called the 888 number. WoW, my day just got 50 times better!!!! Should arrive today.

Thanks a bunch guys!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ctdw
    I just finished provisioning it with Sprint. I moved my number over from the 600. Voice worked immediately, and within 15 mins I got a message on screen to complete the Vision setup. The Vision setup completed and is working...this process was much more painful with our early 600's.

So far so good...I will be working on sync next.

CTDW
    wow! visions already? sheesh- my 600 gave me the *shiver* dreaded 403 error over and over. come on 650! get here already...still "out for delivery" ...
  16.    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    That has been my stance since stances were requested by the "quizzie" thread!
    yes, I know... I should have said "As SV has said over and over " full availability is in early 2005.

Credit where credit is due.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Nice pics! They're probably as close to a Treo 650 as I'll get for most of today.

Okay. I just tested my doorbell to ensure that it's working properly. I've probably got anywhere from four to seven hours of potential waiting. I'm not sure that I can survive. Must try and get some work done.
    Is RealPlayer already installed on the 650?
    CTDW: are you able to uninstall realplayer?
  20.    #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo650luvr
    Ok here are the pictures from "ctdw"
    CONGRATULATIONS TO "CTDW"!!!!! THE FIRST TC MEMBER TO SHOW PICTURES OF THEIR SPRINT TREO 650 SENT FROM THEIR WAREHOUSE.....

I have some ideas on winnings, others should chime in as well.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast