elvis is in the building
    omg omg
    can't wait for the gsm version now....
    You and me both
    ^^nobody is forcing you to believe it
    GroverCleveland posted
    "888-253-1315

3,3,2"

Really, shouldn't he have sent them a telegram?
    y`all know we can chat real-time on treochat.net .... right? =)
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by amb34
    I've seen no pictures yet.

Call me what you wish, but until I see a pic...I won't believe it.

right....SV-type proof...

Although the last I saw was that SV said 2500 treos (limited availability) doesn't translate to "available". Did I get that right?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by ctdw
    Email sent...the pics are not great since they were take with my 600.

CTDW
    I haven't received them yet.

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    If I get mine, I'm taking a picture of it in front of today's Wall Street Journal or something like that. Proof beyond proof. Of course, at that point, I won't care, because I'll have a Treo 650, and be off in la la land playing with it all day.
    eh that could be photoshopped......
    Quote Originally Posted by viper0775
    eh that could be photoshopped......
    Laugh. Well, I could wrap my fingers around the Treo, and stick one in the air...lol.
    Pics were sent to Treo650Luvr. I am not trying to win a contest, so believe what you will.

CTDW
    I sent them again.

CTDW
    Pics were sent to Treo650Luvr. I am not trying to win a contest, so believe what you will.

CTDW
    CTDW...no disrespect intended. I'm just going so damn crazy waiting for that stupid brown truck...I don't want to believe anyone got one before me. Pout.

BTW, quit reading and posting, go play with your Treo and lets us know what you think!!!
    I will try to give some of you hope. I ordered mine from sprint at about 4:30 pm est and the tracking number shows the package on the truck headed to my house in SC.
    I think some of you, fellow readers, need to take some Tylenol for your fever.

I sent them again.

CTDW
    Try to send them to sales@vimarketing.com . COX may be having a stupid server day.

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    If you send me the phone I'll take pics and post them for you....

Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    Although the last I saw was that SV said 2500 treos (limited availability) doesn't translate to "available". Did I get that right?
    You sure did!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    I think some of you, fellow readers, need to take some Tylenol for your fever.

I'm not a doctor, but I don't think Tylenol will help the fever I got.

My suggestion:

650 cc's of Treo, stat!
  19.    #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    You sure did!
    Please know that I do respect your comments and that limited is not as good as fully available...but hopefully its better than not available at all. Fully available is probably still early 2005.

Meanwhile, its still exciting to see normal hacks getting their hands on some 650s. I'm happy for them.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    I sent them again to your other address. Don't get excited...the quality is not great since they were taken with my Treo 600...it's all I have at work with me.

CTDW
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast