Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I won't be the big winner. Ordered it yesterday around 11AM EDT and it still hasn't gone out the door for some reason. The shipping department said they expect UPS to pick it up at 11AM EDT today for delivery tomorrow. Apparently I just missed the pickup.

Have fun with the 650, those of you who get it today.

I have the same problem. I callled over and over again and Sprint told me they have a request id for it but no tracking info yet.
    I feel your pain.
    "Could I have been anyone other than me"
    -Dave Matthews Band"
    Same for me. I ordered mine yesterday about 2:00 PM. As of this AM, it still hasn't gone out the door. They tell me it will ship today and be delivered tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed! I, too, ordered from P1 and will wait for arrival and put the phone up for auction on eBay. Still want the headset!
    Got it! UPS just dropped it off. Now to start charging it...I am not sure I want to be the first one to provision it with Sprint...I remember how it went with my 600.

CTDW
    what happened with the 600 provisioning?

this is why I like GSM.. just pop in my SIM and I'm ready to go =)
    My 600 got all messed up last year when I tried to use visions on it- they still don't always provision the 600 right- Last replacement 600 got screwed up in store by 'tech' support. I am going to use *2 after a few people have already 'tested' the network
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by ctdw
    Got it! UPS just dropped it off. Now to start charging it...I am not sure I want to be the first one to provision it with Sprint...I remember how it went with my 600.

CTDW

2 people claim to have it....pictures, people....pictures....
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Almost here, on the truck and on its way. Can't wait...
    i want TONS of pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I took a few pics with my Treo 600, but I am not sure how to post them (I don't have any pic hosting access).

CTDW
    Out for delivery as well. Next Day Air Saver with Brown usually gets here by 3pm. Ugh! The wait.
    I took a few pics with my Treo 600, but I am not sure how to post them (I don't have any pic hosting access).

CTDW
    email them to poolplaar@cox.net and I will host them.

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd

CTDW

photobucket.com free hosting
    Does anyone feel like they are 8 years old and waiting to hear the ice cream truck chimes coming down the street??? if ONLY UPS had music.. LOL
    Email sent...the pics are not great since they were take with my 600.

CTDW
    I as well ordered mine yesterday around 11AM EDT and was told today I may not get it till monday. What? Monday? I think I will be calling again in a hour to ask them again for my tracking number. Did people call *2 to find your tracking number or did you call the 888 number?
  16.    #56  
    Email sent...the pics are not great since they were take with my 600.

CTDW
    "you could already be a winner!"

someone send the link
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    elvis is in the building
    omg omg
    can't wait for the gsm version now....
    Quote Originally Posted by Studio1020
    I as well ordered mine yesterday around 11AM EDT and was told today I may not get it till monday. What? Monday? I think I will be calling again in a hour to ask them again for my tracking number. Did people call *2 to find your tracking number or did you call the 888 number?

888-253-1315

I was large and in charge!
    Quote Originally Posted by Studio1020
    From the "I just bought a Treo 650 from Sprint" thread...

Quote Originally Posted by 4spammers
    If it helps, here's how I finally got a tracking number:
    • I called 800-480-4727,
    • skipped "2" for spanish,
    • pressed "1" for sprintpcs,
    • pressed "3" to purchase products or services,
    • pressed "2" to check status of an order.
    I've seen no pictures yet.

Call me what you wish, but until I see a pic...I won't believe it.
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast