Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223
    Quote Originally Posted by christo1970
    I moved from the central part of the city to another part of Austin, and my signal with Sprint went from 1-2 bars in house to max bars all over, in elevators, malls, whatever. I think it just depends on where ya are. Sprint gave me solid digital signal from Austin to Vail, Colorado (that's some back woods y'all) , coming from Tmobile a year ago, I'm liking Sprint nowadays. can't wait to see how the 650 does.
    Out here on the Ocean at Malibu the reception is terrible...
    Quote Originally Posted by IamVincent
    Out here on the Ocean at Malibu the reception is terrible...
    has anyone tried a bluetooth ear piece yet? just wondering...
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    I have a Jabra bluetooth earpiece for NON-bluetooth phones. It has the belt clip that plugs into the phone. I had used it with my 7135. I have not been successful yet in getting the 2 to connect. I don't know if it will work at all since it is the belt clip model. Still it's a bluetooth connection from the belt clip to the earpiece. I'll play with it later today. I'm still tweaking the phone as I only got it Friday.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    All you guys that just recieved your 650,,, what is your sound quality like on the other end?

my sucks big time and i am on my second one
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223