Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223 LastLast
    yes...a little but sluggish. I wonder why...

Quote Originally Posted by illustreous
    Movement feels delayed when browsing over links and scrolling up/down wb pages while using Nav button.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by IamVincent
    yes...a little but sluggish. I wonder why...
    ditto for me
    Still backordered here.
    Just got an email from PalmOne saying my 650 has shipped!
    I'm still backordered unfortunately.
    If you go to PalmOne's ordering page, and follow through to the checkout, you get this message:

"NOTE: Because of high demand, Sprint Treo 650 smartphone orders may take 1-2 weeks to ship. Visit Customer Support to get the latest shipping estimates."

So much for customers being scared away by memory issues. Can't the naysayers yell a little louder, so I can get my 650 from vienna?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder God
    i think the gsm version of mr pibb will support edge, (from what i have heard)
    The darn Pibb doesn't support WiFi though.
    Dmax, i meant the original order number, not the tracking number.
    lghitis, what I sent you was the orginal order number from P1...041108-79XXXX. If what I sent you did not start with these numbers, then I made a mistake. PM me back and we can straighten it out. Hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spammers
    Treo 650 tracking shows "OUT FOR DELIVERY" now...no tellin' when UPS will show up at my door.

Enjoy your new Treo 650s folks...Christmas has come early this year!
    When I saw "out for delivery" I got in the car and hunted my UPS man down. I know his rout and he was easy to find. Before I even got to the big brown truck, he had it in his hands!
    Quote Originally Posted by amb34
    Here is a pic with the right WSJ.

Okay, I gotta go play now.

http://img6.exs.cx/img6/581/RightDate.jpg

The funniest part is that it was shot with a different camera phone!
    Quote Originally Posted by greggebhardt
    When I saw "out for delivery" I got in the car and hunted my UPS man down. I know his rout and he was easy to find. Before I even got to the big brown truck, he had it in his hands!
    i guess he saw you coming.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT
    Hahah! I didn't even see that. Nice catch!
    Well, I've got my brand new 650. :-) Seems nice enough. I like the keyboard.

Mine has a dead pixel though. :-( I wonder if I should bring it to the Sprint store (I know they won't have any 650s for what, a couple of weeks?) and exchange it. I'd hate to ship it back and not be able to use it for a week or more.
    -Carl Gundel, author of Liberty BASIC
    http://www.libertybasic.com
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Just got my 650 today. I like it, My old 600 I was using custom made dial pads and when I did a Sync, I copied over the dialpad and it doesn't fit or work right. How do I get rid of it.

help!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT
    is there a red status light on the top of the treo 650?
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I've got mine. Screen is awesome. Bluetooth headset works--sort of. Haven't figured out how to answer from the headset yet. Sure isn't much memory.
    I have a 650 now, too. I don't get to keep this one, but if I like this one my wonderful generous husband is getting me a GSM version and we'll ditch my account with Sprint and consolidate our family accounts onto T-Mobile. Hubby will keep the 650 provisioned with Sprint for business purposes when he travels to areas where T-Mobile coverage is weak. He also got a new Nintendo Game Boy Advance DS (dual screens). If I like that, that's another Christmas present for me. Merry Christmas to me. It's great to be married to a geek.

Screen IS awesome on the 650 (and not too shabby on the Nintendo, either). Unfortunately I have yet to determine if the Treo does actually suck as a phone. I hope not. It is a thing of beauty.
    And have been working onswitching over since yesterday afternoon
    gOt MInE YeStuRdaY, BuT CouLdN't GeT AlL ThAt i HAd oN My TrEo 300 InTO tHis ThInG. ThAT's JusT NoT RiGhT.. .