Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    I Love The Brown....lol!!
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    when i ordered my gsm from vienna, i told them to deliver it at my job.
    Yeah. Tried that. "Carla" at Sprint wouldn't let me. "Sorry, but we have to deliver it to the address on the account."

Oh well...life could be worse. Besides, delivery at home is instant gratification while UPS deliveries at work often go to a loading dock and spend an unpredictable eternity getting to my office.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spammers
    Now that you mention it, my throat is feeling very scratchy. I'd hate to expose my co-workers to something like this. Y'know...for their sake.
    I would think you are running a fever.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Mine was "ARRIVAL SCAN" at 5:01am in Oakland. Luckily I had already arranged to work from home.

Gives a hole new meaning to the UPS advertising tag line, "What can Brown do for you!"

Only hours now!
    jamesalexander (at) compuserve.com
    where's the brown truck now.......anyone received the t650?!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnbene
    Mine was "ARRIVAL SCAN" at 5:01am in Oakland. Luckily I had already arranged to work from home.

Gives a hole new meaning to the UPS advertising tag line, "What can Brown do for you!"

Only hours now!
    priority? 10.30?
    or its normal next day?
    i'll bet the wait is killing you now
    Work just called me at home, it's there (Florida @ 9 am). Going to get it now.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man

The race is on!! Go, Go, Go....
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Nov 18, 2004
    8:12 A.M.
    STRATFORD, CT, US OUT FOR DELIVERY
    6:37 A.M. WINDSOR LOCKS, CT, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    5:54 A.M. WINDSOR LOCKS, CT, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    4:06 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    12:25 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US ORIGIN SCAN
    Woohoo!

Let us know when it's in your hands!
    I too shall watch for Brown to roll up to my place of residence today. The tracking number reveals that my device is on their horseless carriage as of this morning.
    I was large and in charge!
    Geez! How long is your commute, man?!? Do you have it yet?
    tatus: In Transit
    Scheduled Delivery: Nov 18, 2004
    Shipped to: MINNEAPOLIS, MN, US
    Shipped or Billed on: Nov 17, 2004
    Tracking Number: 1x xxx xxx xx xxxx xxx x
    Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
    Weight: 3.00 Lbs
    Package Progress:
    Date/
    Time
    Nov 18, 2004
    8:02 A.M.
    MINNEAPOLIS, MN, US
    OUT FOR DELIVERY
    6:30 A.M.
    MINNEAPOLIS, MN, US
    ARRIVAL SCAN
    6:14 A.M.
    MINNEAPOLIS, MN, US
    DEPARTURE SCAN
    5:32 A.M.
    MINNEAPOLIS, MN, US
    ARRIVAL SCAN
    4:48 A.M.
    LOUISVILLE, KY, US
    DEPARTURE SCAN
    Nov 17, 2004
    11:58 P.M.
    LOUISVILLE, KY, US
    ORIGIN SCAN
    10:57 P.M.
    US
    BILLING INFORMATION RECEVED
    Tracking results provided by UPS: Nov 18, 2004 9:41 A.M. Eastern Time (USA)

**sorry didn't realize it was going to be so spread out like that!!! I squooshed it up a bit
    Last edited by electricparoxys; 11/18/2004 at 08:57 AM.
    Got it. Quite a let down actually. Now what do I do? Make a phone call? Gonna charge it and mess with it at lunch. I'm sure there will be 50 others reporting back by then! My big question is will Backupman let me transfer all or most of my software to the 650. I'll report back.
    Got it. Quite a let down actually. Now what do I do? Make a phone call? Gonna charge it and mess with it at lunch. I'm sure there will be 50 others reporting back by then! My big question is will Backupman let me transfer all or most of my software to the 650. I'll report back.
    Take a PICTURE!!! please

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    Hooray!

Yes...the chase is always more fun that the prize. Enjoy the new phone.
    Nov 18, 2004
    8:08 A.M.
    DORAVILLE, GA, US
    OUT FOR DELIVERY
    4:55 A.M. DORAVILLE, GA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    4:25 A.M. HAPEVILLE, GA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    3:57 A.M. HAPEVILLE, GA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    2:56 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    12:33 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US ORIGIN SCAN
    Nov 17, 2004
    10:57 P.M.
    US
    BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
    "I want to meet the guy that invented beer and see what he's working on now"
    hmm, will backupman or any of those other backup programs cause a problem when upgrading, i.e. incompatible settings, or OS specific stuff that is different in the new one?
    I won't be the big winner. Ordered it yesterday around 11AM EDT and it still hasn't gone out the door for some reason. The shipping department said they expect UPS to pick it up at 11AM EDT today for delivery tomorrow. Apparently I just missed the pickup.

Have fun with the 650, those of you who get it today.
    I wont be the winner or even the runner up.. I had to get GSM from vienna channels... I fear I'll be waiting for a long time, probably wont even be any hype when the GSM starts shipping
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast