Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    and holy s h i t e - keep a finger over the sd slot when you try to remove the dummy card or a real one - otherwise it'll launch halfway across the room!
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by hades
    Nov 18, 2004
    8:08 A.M.
    DORAVILLE, GA, US
    OUT FOR DELIVERY
    4:55 A.M. DORAVILLE, GA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    4:25 A.M. HAPEVILLE, GA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    3:57 A.M. HAPEVILLE, GA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    2:56 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    12:33 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US ORIGIN SCAN
    Nov 17, 2004
    10:57 P.M.
    US
    BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
    Hades:

How is your sprint service in Atlanta? Are you in town, OOP, or all over? Have you tried the internet surfing on sprint? What is your opinion? Thanks.
    Well, the info on here, as usual, was great, i called the number posted for sprint telesales on wednesday night at 8:15, and the UPS driver just brought my brand new Treo650 to my office!! Gonna be a fun weekend!
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I will be posting a review shortly. This will be a 0 productivity day for me!
    Merged - KR
    8 hour provisioning today I ws told from Sprint! I cant make any calls!!!
    Any word on battery life yet? I heard its supposed to be a little better, but i'm skeptical given the hires screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgnyc11
    8 hour provisioning today I ws told from Sprint! I cant make any calls!!!
    That is what they said to me. It worked in 5 minutes.
    Does the screen shut off after a specified time while you're making a call, or do we need to keep using TreoGuard? Are any of Butler's features incorporated?
    Quote Originally Posted by mdeshur
    Any word on battery life yet? I heard its supposed to be a little better, but i'm skeptical given the hires screen.
    So far, battery life seems better then the 600.

ctdw
    wow!!

Ordered at 330pm CST yesterday and check this out:

Nov 19, 2004
    7:05 A.M.
    ALEXANDRIA, LA, US
    OUT FOR DELIVERY
    7:05 A.M. ALEXANDRIA, LA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    6:25 A.M. LAFAYETTE, LA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    6:12 A.M. LAFAYETTE, LA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    5:22 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    5:06 A.M. LAFAYETTE, LA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    12:06 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US ORIGIN SCAN

Can't believe it!
    A new toy!!
    shadow

I ordered Wednesday, shipped yesterday, out for delivery. Welcome to the 650 trevolution.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    I ordered mine last night from Vienna. I am awaiting the email message from Jeff (i think). I keep checking every 5 min. I don't want to leave my desk in fear of missing the exact moment my comfirmation will come through. Must... resist......the splatter.... of my bladder...... to make it gladder.....
    Anyone use a 2gb SD card yet?
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere... Write that down."
    -Van Wilder
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    maybe you run that site. i almost sent out a mass email to about 20 agents that i know but if there are any other realtors who actually got this discount please PM me. i need proof.!
    O weak in faith! I guess you will have to wait for others to post. Share with me in my joy!
    I ordered yesterday at about the same time. Mailroom just delivered it down to me 1 miinute ago.

Off to play time!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    wow!!

Ordered at 330pm CST yesterday and check this out:

Nov 19, 2004
    7:05 A.M.
    ALEXANDRIA, LA, US
    OUT FOR DELIVERY
    7:05 A.M. ALEXANDRIA, LA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    6:25 A.M. LAFAYETTE, LA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    6:12 A.M. LAFAYETTE, LA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    5:22 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    5:06 A.M. LAFAYETTE, LA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    12:06 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US ORIGIN SCAN

Can't believe it!
    A new toy!!
    I'm sorry, can someone quickly explain provisioning (I'm first time Sprint customer). Or, could someone point me to a thread, definition, etc.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by crawform
    That is what they said to me. It worked in 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by illustreous
    I'm sorry, can someone quickly explain provisioning (I'm first time Sprint customer). Or, could someone point me to a thread, definition, etc.

Thanks.
    Its a process the phone goes thru in order to work on the Sprint network. It doesn't require a lot from you but patience.
    So how do I get provisioning "started"? Do I just activate the phone over the Sprint network?
    Anyone configured Versamail to hit an IMAP server yet? Wondering how well they pulled off the bandwidth optimization in version 3...