Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    i stuck mine in my vaja but it's pushing on the extra side button- other than that it seems to fit- just protecting it till I get a real case. THe browser is much faster= I installed most of the software from the 600 onto the 650- so far so good- bookworm hi res works (had lo-res on 600) textwist, same- pocket tunes deluxe so far so good but haven't tried to use shout cast yet (I have version 3.05) I uninstalled realplayer fine. I put on quicktime for media player (video), ATUM does not work =(, klondike comes with so good there, adobe comes with so good there, email was seemless, installed splash wallet that I had previously on 600- rolled over perfectly. contacts, memo's, etc synced perfectly. AND YES you can look up in contacts by company name.
    Quote Originally Posted by electricparoxys
    i stuck mine in my vaja but it's pushing on the extra side button- other than that it seems to fit- just protecting it till I get a real case. THe browser is much faster= I installed most of the software from the 600 onto the 650- so far so good- bookworm hi res works (had lo-res on 600) textwist, same- pocket tunes deluxe so far so good but haven't tried to use shout cast yet (I have version 3.05) I uninstalled realplayer fine. I put on quicktime for media player (video), ATUM does not work =(, klondike comes with so good there, adobe comes with so good there, email was seemless, installed splash wallet that I had previously on 600- rolled over perfectly. contacts, memo's, etc synced perfectly. AND YES you can look up in contacts by company name.
    I've got the Piel Frama for my 600 and is a terrible fit for the 650. Not suprising, but will also use it temporarily. Regarding Kinoma, I'm having problems loading a video. I've emailed CS to see if they have started looking at the 650 yet.
    How about the voice dial?
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
    A sighting was confirmed on treonauts homepage. I'm jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by curtarmy
    How about the voice dial?
    I haven't provisioned the phone yet. I don't want to until I've got my 'pda' programs up and running. I'm out of town Friday afternoon till Sunday and want to use a fully functional Treo this whole weekend whether it be the 650 or my 'working fine' 600.
    Just called my local sprint rep (business) and he stopped by to see my new Treo. He drooled too.

Then he gave me 4 tickets to see Saints and Broncos play this weekend. $260 value.
    TreoSaurus
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Nasty
    A sighting was confirmed on treonauts homepage. I'm jealous.
    Those were taken from page 5 of this post.

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Anybody have good/bad luck with 3rd party SD card back-up apps?

According to the list posted to this thread several back-up programs are broken on T5 (and possibly Treo650). BackupMan's site says it's a problem with PalmOS itself.

ERic
    Last edited by ERicJ; 11/18/2004 at 03:31 PM. Reason: spelling
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I've got the Piel Frama for my 600 and is a terrible fit for the 650. Not suprising, but will also use it temporarily. Regarding Kinoma, I'm having problems loading a video. I've emailed CS to see if they have started looking at the 650 yet.
    I got a fatal error from kinoma . hoping they fix it to work- would love to use it on this- beautiful screem, have you tried out the apple quicktime? It works on Windows XP <---> treo650 and comes free install on the CD. It'll do till they get kinoma up eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I haven't provisioned the phone yet. I don't want to until I've got my 'pda' programs up and running. I'm out of town Friday afternoon till Sunday and want to use a fully functional Treo this whole weekend whether it be the 650 or my 'working fine' 600.
    ooooooooo- go provision it- works quicker then I've ever seen a sprint phone work!!!! I was on visions in 3 minutes flat with a rep who didn't speak english! just remember - when you get the MSID part- hit EDIT!!! *grin* you'll know what I mean when it's not in their 'manual'
    Okay. I think I've set the all-time record for a UPS "OUT FOR DELIVERY" status. Soon to be 14 hours. Yes...that's 14 hours spent at home waiting for Brown. No Treo 650 yet. I'm starting to doubt that it'll happen. Can I call in sick two days in a row?
    I got a fatal error from kinoma . hoping they fix it to work- would love to use it on this- beautiful screem, have you tried out the apple quicktime? It works on Windows XP <---> treo650 and comes free install on the CD. It'll do till they get kinoma up eh?
    Yes, especially for my family videos off of the digital camera. I'll check it out this evening, thanks.
  13. RH1
    All this talk makes me anxious for the GSM Treo!!!
    Like gadgets or collectibles? Come check out our forums!
    Got it! Woohoo. Gotta go play now.

Bye bye.
    It's provisioned (faster than any other sprint phone I've ever owned), sync'd, charged...

...and I discover that my Jabra BT250 headset has a huge crack in it and no longer operates...

Ow.
    Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced. --Greg Bear
    The UPS guy just drove thru my subdivision and didn't stop

Can they do that?
    I put on quicktime for media player (video)
    Quick side topic.

You installed Quicktime for Media Player?

Could you explain?

Thanks!
    TheHandlessKing
    Latest moBlog shot:
    Did they ship it out overnight or tell you it would be 2-3 days and the expedited shiipping witthout you knowing?
    Just received mine in Palo Alto, CA! Pictures to come....

tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
    Tanster, have you been on Sprint long? How is the quality for you? I'm considering switching service-- Im asking you specifically b/c I live and work in Palo Alto