Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 444
  1. #181  
    Uh, dude, where do you live? I'll gladly pick it up for you and test it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by crawform
    Status: Delivered
    Delivered on: Nov 18, 2004 1:06 P.M.
    Location: FRT DOOR

    Ugh...my T650 is sitting at my front door...and I am stuck at work until who know's when!
  2. #182  
    Question for those lucky ones that have already received their 650s: Did you ask for the $150 rebate for existing customers with 18+ months on their old phones?

    I ask because I was told this morning that "one of my items was on backorder" and that that was the cause of my delayed shipment. Having only ordered 1 item, the 650 itself, I inquired what the backordered item was. I was told that it was the "rebate form". This did not please me. However, I was told a little while ago by yet another rep that, indeed, "both of my items" are now pulled from the shelf and awaiting pickup by UPS. So I guess I'm curious if the lucky ones that did get their phones today had also asked for the rebate, and if so, did you get the rebate form with your phone delivery?
  3. #183  
    At least you will be getting your soon enough. As you all know when you order you have to have it shipped to the address your credit card goes to. I'm a pilot and won't be at that location for another month. So I'm going to have to wait till it get in the Sprint Stores. Hope it doesn't take too long!!!!
  4. #184  
    Quote Originally Posted by amb34
    Rat *******! A Badge of Honor I'll proudly wear today.
    I don't blame you. Now what the heck are you doing here in this news group? You HAVE yours
    Eric
  5. #185  
    <sheepish grin>

    Um, don't forget to remove the little plastic cover before trying out the camera...

    :P
    Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced. --Greg Bear
  6. #186  
    Quote Originally Posted by illustreous
    Uh, dude, where do you live? I'll gladly pick it up for you and test it out.
    Yeah, mine's at the front door, too. illustreus, can you pick it up for me? Address is:
    palmOne, Inc. Corporate Headquarters
    400 N. McCarthy Blvd.
    Milpitas, CA 95035
  7. #187  
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy
    Anybody know if MobiTV works or is installed on their Sprint 650's?
    Not yet but soon...

    Cheers, W.
  8. #188  
    I'm still waiting for UPS guy to get here in San Francisco.

    To those who received their treo650. How long the number transfering process took? Some said he could use voice calls right away, and vision took 15 min to be transfered to new treo650. Last time when I changed the phone, it took full 2 hours..
  9. #189  
    Just got mine! Haven't opened it yet (I'm at work), and I won't get to play with it until late tonight. But it's MINE, MINE, MINE! MWAHAHAHA!
  10. #190  
    For those still looking at ordering, as of now 150pm CST, telesales has 351 (aahhh, actually 350) 650s in stock. Just ordered one. Got an order number, but no tracking info yet because it has not yet been picked off the shelf.

    Maybe will have it by tomorrow.
  11. #191  
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    For those still looking at ordering, as of now 150pm CST, telesales has 351 (aahhh, actually 350) 650s in stock. Just ordered one. Got an order number, but no tracking info yet because it has not yet been picked off the shelf.

    Maybe will have it by tomorrow.
    Ditto, had them bill the phone cost to my account.
  12. #192  
    Where is SV? He is missing all the fun!!!
  13. damigs's Avatar
    Posts
    535 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    #193  
    Got mine a few hours ago. Not to keen on the charger plug that connect to the phone. Seems very flimsy. I can see this breaking. Still playing with device but so far I must say. ITS ABOUT TIME...
  14. #194  
    Quote Originally Posted by coelacanth
    I'm still waiting for UPS guy to get here in San Francisco.

    To those who received their treo650. How long the number transfering process took? Some said he could use voice calls right away, and vision took 15 min to be transfered to new treo650. Last time when I changed the phone, it took full 2 hours..
    I'm in the same situation in SF. Mine made the "out for delivery" truck at 8:00 a.m. It's been 4+ hours and they haven't delivered it. B-O-O- H-O-O!
  15. #195  
    I just got it! wooooooo hoooo!
  16. #196  
    Quote Originally Posted by TREOpalooza
    I'm in the same situation in SF. Mine made the "out for delivery" truck at 8:00 a.m. It's been 4+ hours and they haven't delivered it. B-O-O- H-O-O!
    No pity for you here. Mine was tagged "OUT FOR DELIVERY" at 2:59am. And I'm sitting here past 3:30pm with nuthin'. I must have ticked off a higher power at some point to deserve this.
  17. #197  
    Quote Originally Posted by coelacanth
    I just got it! wooooooo hoooo!
    Geez! I can't believe folks in San Francisco are getting their 650s before me (in Indiana). Life just isn't fair sometimes.

    Soon. It's gotta come soon.

    BTW - congrats coelacanth
  18. #198  
    yo what kind of case comes with it? post pictures please!
  19. #199  
    Here is a game for all of us waiting on our Treo.
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/papertoss.html

    "Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
  20. #200  
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spammers
    No pity for you here. Mine was tagged "OUT FOR DELIVERY" at 2:59am. And I'm sitting here past 3:30pm with nuthin'. I must have ticked off a higher power at some point to deserve this.
    Are you sure everything is OK? "Out for delivery" at 3 in the morning makes no sense. Businesses are closed and what are they going to do, wake up people in the middle of the night to sign for a package? In most overnight deliveries, the plane rarely gets in before 5 or 6AM. Your plane would have had to get there around 1AM which I've never seen. At least I've never seen it and I've had plenty of UPS and FedEx shipments over the years

Posting Permissions