Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 67
  1.    #1  
    I just got mine! Call 866-343-1114 and ask for "shipping".
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzo
    I just got mine! Call 866-343-1114 and ask for "shipping".

    Ok...give us the blow by blow as it makes itself from the warehouse to the front door.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  3. #3  
    The package has left the building... I repeat... the package has left the building.

    Don't mind me... I'm just a jealous GSM user... lol
  4. #4  
    We are SuperGeeks, no doubt about it.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzo
    I just got mine! Call 866-343-1114 and ask for "shipping".
    I believe this number is for Sprint accessories.
  6. #6  
    I was called out on another board for having three Treo 650 orders pending...Sprint, P1 and a Sprint retail store on ebay.

    I admit, this is geekdom at its worst. And to think, me, a respectable member of the community, a professional, father, husband, is drooling over a phone.

    Ahhh, go ahead, embrace you inner geek!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by crawform
    I believe this number is for Sprint accessories.
    Yes - that is the number for accessories. In a matter of seconds, they connected me to "shipping".
  8. #8  
    I have also been given my tracking number by Sprint. It is a ups (1Z ....) tracking number, but is still unavailable to track on the UPS site.
  9. #9  
    Call (800) 480-4727, follow the voice prompts to "check order status"...
    Some nice Sprint PCS CSR will give you your UPS tracking..I got my tracking number 1Z?????????????????...but no UPS.com activity yet.
  10. donnyb's Avatar
    Posts
    107 Posts
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    #10  
    mines on the way Now I got to cancel my palm1 order.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by njpilot911
    Call (800) 480-4727, follow the voice prompts to "check order status"...
    Some nice Sprint PCS CSR will give you your UPS tracking..I got my tracking number 1Z?????????????????...but no UPS.com activity yet.
    No UPS activity here either.
  12. #12  
    Got my tracking number as well. Not in the UPS system yet either. Usually, I check around 11p ET and the information is in by then. Sometimes earlier. Also, UPS Overnight usually delivers by 10am, FYI.
  13. #13  
    I just got an email - mine is out the door!!! It's shipping it's way to me as I type!!!
  14. #14  
    I am so broke, but I've got an order number!!!
  15. #15  
    So Taz8, who was the email from? Did you ask to have an email sent?
  16. #16  
    What time did you order? I ordered around 11AM EDT and just called back for my tracking number and it's still not available. I'm pretty sure that means no 650 tomorrow.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkomatic
    The package has left the building... I repeat... the package has left the building.

    Don't mind me... I'm just a jealous GSM user... lol

    GSM users here too... I am content to wait. Watch what problems arise, etc... My "early", early adopter days are behind me.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    What time did you order? I ordered around 11AM EDT and just called back for my tracking number and it's still not available. I'm pretty sure that means no 650 tomorrow.
    Did you ask for overnight delivery and agree to pay the extra $3.00?
  19. #19  
    They won't give me an order number or tracking number. I ordered it at 7:30 pst this morning. Said it could take awhile to get in there system? Oh well. Maybe tomorrow. Got a hold on my credit card though?
  20. gjlowe's Avatar
    Posts
    279 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    #20  
    My shipment notice email arrived but my order status still says "Back Ordered"
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions