Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spammers
    This is driving me crazy. Mine has been "OUT FOR DELIVERY" since 2:59 A.M. EST. And the UPS center is literally two minutes from my front door.

I'm having to work from home (Sprint wouldn't ship to work) ... I can't concentrate. All I can do is stare at this forum and wait.

What has Brown done for me?

Nuthin' yet.

normal next day or next day priority?
    if its normal next day...the wait kills....if its priority, at least you'll know it will arrive before 10.30
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    now now...who will be the 1st to post here, showing off the treo 650
    Probably not me...since I have to work late tonight...doh!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    normal next day or next day priority?
    if its normal next day...the wait kills....if its priority, at least you'll know it will arrive before 10.30
    "Carla" didn't give me a choice. Aaarrrgh. I just looked at some of the other posts and they show "Service Type" of "NEXT DAY AIR SAVER". Mine just says "GROUND." Crap. I guess it's going to be a long day. At least I'll be able to hear about other folks' joy in the meantime.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I just got off the phone with SprintPCS and my order was held because one of the items in the order was backordered. I told him I only ordered 1 item and he said "The rebate brochure was backordered". So I won't have a tracking number until 2pm today. Hope this didn't happen to you. I also told him I didn't care about the rebate brochure and he said everyone is telling him the same thing.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spammers
    This is driving me crazy. Mine has been "OUT FOR DELIVERY" since 2:59 A.M. EST. And the UPS center is literally two minutes from my front door.

I'm having to work from home (Sprint wouldn't ship to work) ... I can't concentrate. All I can do is stare at this forum and wait.

What has Brown done for me?

Nuthin' yet.

"what has brown down for you?" very funny! do what i do...get in your car and flag down every brown ups truck you see until you find that treo precious.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lghitis
    Just now talked to Sprint (6:20pm central time) and they say they have 400 left to sell.
    Make your calculations.
    Total cost: $642.90 for just the phone including tax, with existing service.

With palm one including the free bluetooth headset, an extra battery and a car charger that I ordered 2 days ago comes to a total of : $ 688 shipping special delivery.

For $46 dollars I am getting: the bluetooth headset, the extra battery and the car charger and just have to wait 1 week. is it worth it? Definetely , even if it is 2 weeks. I just spoke to palmone also and they say they will be shipping the week of the 22 as everybody already knows.

My cc was charged only $599.00 when I ordered yesterday from Sprint! No tax and free shipping! gotta love incompetent phone reps!
    Ordered via 888-253-1315 around 10am PST yesterday. Received tracking number around 2pm PST yesterday. The tracking number did not show up on ups.com until around 10pm PST last night.

Scheduled Delivery: Nov 18, 2004
    Shipped to: PALO ALTO, CA, US
    Shipped or Billed on: Nov 17, 2004

Tracking Number: XX XXX XXX XX XXXX XXX X
    Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
    Weight: 3.00 Lbs
    Note: Your package is in the UPS system and is on time with a scheduled delivery date of Nov 18, 2004.

Package Progress:

Nov 18, 2004
    8:37 A.M. MENLO PARK, CA, US OUT FOR DELIVERY
    6:00 A.M. MENLO PARK, CA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    5:08 A.M. OAKLAND, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    3:55 A.M. OAKLAND, CA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    2:12 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    12:09 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US ORIGIN SCAN

Nov 17, 2004
    10:57 P.M. US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Very exciting!

Last edited by tanster; 11/18/2004 at 11:23 AM.
    tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234