Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    the hours are 7-7 central so we won't know till tomorrow from here on out
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Has anyone who called sprint and recieve a tracking number look on UPS.COM and see that the tracking number is available? I got a tracking number but now sure when UPS updates there website to check. So far its unable to track.
    Quote Originally Posted by lghitis
    Whats the rush?
    Whats the rush? WHAT'S THE RUSH? Haha. Well, I was ready to buy a Treo '610' if that tells you anything.

I've run out of time. Must. Have. Treo. Now.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Wtf The One Day I Dont Check This Happens!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    Yea boy!!!! Can you believe Sprint is mailing the T650 before Palm one.. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs
    Has anyone who called sprint and recieve a tracking number look on UPS.COM and see that the tracking number is available? I got a tracking number but now sure when UPS updates there website to check. So far its unable to track.
    Yeah Baby!

Ordered 9:50 a.m. EST. Departed Louisville, KY at 10:31 p.m. EST. Less than a two-hour drive to Indianapolis, IN. If everything goes right, my precious should be here tomorrow.

So much for delayed gratification.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzo
    Did you ask for overnight delivery and agree to pay the extra $3.00?
    When I purchased My 600 a Year ago I paid the extra for Overnight ,,, Recieved the Phone three weeks later
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    I almost did not check today, had morning meetings, work. Damn I would go insane if I missed the crazy that went on here today.
    Quote Originally Posted by nswenson
    That's what I was thinking. I'm in Palo Alto... No Tax.
    P1 is charging tax in only three states. How lucky I am that I am in one of them!
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    Yet even if they don't charge you sales tax, technically, you are supposed to pay Use tax.
    Tracking says "in transit Next day air"
    looks like sprint might have screwed me - service: next day air saver. origin scan at louisville, ky, 12:11am nov 18. so going by that, they have until 3pm on *friday* to get my 'next day' shipment to me.

i have to return my 600 tomorrow. i'll be without a treo for as much as 24 hours!!! the horror!!!
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>
    NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
    Weight: 3.00 Lbs
    Note: Your package is in the UPS system and is on time with a scheduled delivery date of Nov 18, 2004 http://www.emotipad.com/newemoticons/Swing.gif
    Did anyone else have problems with credit cards?

I live in Los Angeles, CA but my office (which I just so happen to be at this week) is in Cincinnati, OH. This was perfect; I wanted to order Wednesday for delivery on Thursday to my office address, and I wanted to use my business credit card. Perfect, right?

I spent 45minutes with some guy trying to get Sprint's idiotic system to take the credit card. Constantly kept getting rejected due to the address not matching up perfectly.

Unfortunately, he could not simply charge our Sprint PCS account (8 lines, or so), and he was unwilling to call my bank to resolve whatever was tripping us up.

So next, I tried to use my personal credit card with a shipping address of my box at a "24/7 Postal Center" (kind of like UPS Store/Mailboxes, Etc). Even though my card has a "shipping address" listing this location, the Sprint PCS System rejected this one as well.

So finally I just had them ship it to my apartment; the apartment I am not going to be at until Saturday.

Current plan is to get a tracking number this morning, call UPS on Friday morning, and request they not deliver it to my apartment -- but to instead hold it at the depot. I was told I could fax a letter of authorization with a note, my driver's license, and a signature to my fiancÚ and they would allow her to pick it up Friday at the UPS Depot.

Sprint PCS: Totally inflexible.

-jd
    I ordered yesterday at about 7:30 am pst. I called this morning and was finally able to get my order number NGK####. The rep. could not give me a tracking number. She said she would transfer me to someone who could. The person I was transfered to wanted to know if the letters in the order number were capital (uppercase) letters or small letters. I told her I didn't know. She said my order status is "in progress" and could not give me a tracking number. I asked when I could call for a tracking number? She said I should be able to get a tracking number in 3 to 5 business days. Looks like I might get it from PalmOne first.
    I ordered yesterday morning around 10:00 EST.

ups.com tracking as follows:

Scheduled Delivery: Nov 18, 2004

Shipped to: XXXXXXXXXX, MA, US
    Shipped or Billed on: Nov 17, 2004

Tracking Number: 1Z XXX XXX XX XXXX XXX X
    Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER

Package Progress:

Nov 18, 2004
    8:07 A.M. BROCKTON, MA, US OUT FOR DELIVERY
    7:30 A.M. BROCKTON, MA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    6:44 A.M. WATERTOWN, MA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    6:24 A.M. WATERTOWN, MA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    4:16 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    12:21 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US ORIGIN SCAN

Nov 17, 2004
    10:57 P.M. US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
    Last edited by crawform; 11/18/2004 at 07:47 AM.
    Same here. UPS shows it left Kentucky and arrived in my hometown this morning. It now shows as "out for delivery"!
    Quote Originally Posted by sfrommelt
    Same here. UPS shows it left Kentucky and arrived in my hometown this morning. It now shows as "out for delivery"!
    You are on the cusp of greatness.
    Quote Originally Posted by crawform
    I ordered yesterday morning around 10:00 EST.

ups.com tracking as follows:

Scheduled Delivery: Nov 18, 2004

Shipped to: XXXXXXXXXX, MA, US
    Shipped or Billed on: Nov 17, 2004

Tracking Number: 1Z XXX XXX XX XXXX XXX X
    Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER

Package Progress:

Nov 18, 2004
    8:07 A.M. BROCKTON, MA, US OUT FOR DELIVERY
    7:30 A.M. BROCKTON, MA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    6:44 A.M. WATERTOWN, MA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    6:24 A.M. WATERTOWN, MA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    4:16 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    12:21 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US ORIGIN SCAN

Nov 17, 2004
    10:57 P.M. US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

now now...who will be the 1st to post here, showing off the treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    now now...who will be the 1st to post here, showing off the treo 650
    This is driving me crazy. Mine has been "OUT FOR DELIVERY" since 2:59 A.M. EST. And the UPS center is literally two minutes from my front door.

I'm having to work from home (Sprint wouldn't ship to work) ... I can't concentrate. All I can do is stare at this forum and wait.

What has Brown done for me?

Nuthin' yet.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast