Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzo
    Did you ask for overnight delivery and agree to pay the extra $3.00?
    Yes, I paid for overnight delivery (but it was $5.25), but the lack of a tracking number doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. It shouldn't take 6 hours to generate a tracking number for overnight shipping.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Uh, oh.........just got the e-mail from P1 telling me the one I ordered from them has shipped too! Whadamigonnado?
    Quote Originally Posted by nymjk
    Uh, oh.........just got the e-mail from P1 telling me the one I ordered from them has shipped too! Whadamigonnado?
    Have Stereo Treos! j/k. I'm sure someone from this board will snatch it up or there's eBay...
    Quote Originally Posted by nymjk
    Sell one on eBay in a few days for a profit when the first wave is depleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisutley
    Sell one on eBay in a few days for a profit when the first wave is depleted.
    Or be EXTRA nice to a fellow TC member and sell it to them for cost plus shipping.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    I was told my order is still processing... here's to hoping that it went out and they just didn't have it in the system yet with a tracking number... there's always hoping. Of course, I think that I like half the people on this board might have 2 coming to them!
    New to this site, but I am lovin every minute of it! I also got my tracking number from sprint and the shipping rep said it was shipped today and because of that, by the latest, I should have it by tomorrow!

::Sits and waits by the door::
    Arggh, looks like I didn't make the cut-off...no tracking number for me tonight...

got..to..hold..on..'til..Friday....
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetpro
    Arggh, looks like I didn't make the cut-off...no tracking number for me tonight...

got..to..hold..on..'til..Friday....
    I feel your pain. Might not make it. Anyone else feel like a little kid waiting for christmas?
    dang . . . i'm getting treoitis bad. I've got to wait for mine to come from roadshow. I want it here for Thanksgiving holiday.

Call UPS and find out the drivers route, you can meet up w/ him somewhere
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    mine says it shipped, but when I checked Palnone, only the bluetooth headset shipped. My treo650 still says backordered. Man this stinks!!!
    ...no tracking number for me tonight...
    According to another thread Sprint got 2500 to sell.

That would suggest that there could be a lot of empty-handed early adopters nearterm, no?
    Last edited by SeldomVisitor; 11/17/2004 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Added quoted text
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor

That would suggest that there could be a lot of empty-handed early adopters nearterm, no?
    unless you know precisely how frequently PalmOne is shipping them to Sprint, and how frequently Sprint puts them into the system, no.

for all you know, they may get another 2500 tomorrow. considering Sprint has virtually sold out of that initial 2500 today, it would not be unreasonable to presume that might be the case.
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>
    Just now talked to Sprint (6:20pm central time) and they say they have 400 left to sell.
    Make your calculations.
    Total cost: $642.90 for just the phone including tax, with existing service.

With palm one including the free bluetooth headset, an extra battery and a car charger that I ordered 2 days ago comes to a total of : $ 688 shipping special delivery.

For $46 dollars I am getting: the bluetooth headset, the extra battery and the car charger and just have to wait 1 week. is it worth it? Definetely , even if it is 2 weeks. I just spoke to palmone also and they say they will be shipping the week of the 22 as everybody already knows.
    Last edited by lghitis; 11/17/2004 at 06:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor

There are 380 Treo 650's left at Sprint. Just ordered mine. I must be insane. I have 3 Treo 650's phones on order right now! 2 from Palm one (2nd order for getting free bluetooth headset), 1 from Sprint. What sucks about ordering from Sprint is the tax charge thats added. Gives a total of $654 versus the palmone order where the price is $599 shipped.

Nathan
    Whats the rush?
    Quote Originally Posted by nswenson
    What sucks about ordering from Sprint is the tax charge thats added. Gives a total of $654 versus the palmone order where the price is $599 shipped.
    I'm surprised they don't charge tax on P1's site for California orders ... given that PalmOne's headquarter's is a stones throw from where I sit.
    Just now talked to Sprint (6:20pm central time) and they say they have 400 left to sell.
    Make your calculations.
    Total cost: $642.90 for just the phone including tax, with existing service.

With palm one including the free bluetooth headset, an extra battery and a car charger that I ordered 2 days ago comes to a total of : $ 688 shipping special delivery.

For $46 dollars I am getting: the bluetooth headset, the extra battery and the car charger and just have to wait 1 week. is it worth it? Definetely , even if it is 2 weeks. I just spoke to palmone also and they say they will be shipping the week of the 22 as everybody already knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by sfbay20
    I'm surprised they don't charge tax on P1's site for California orders ... given that PalmOne's headquarter's is a stones throw from where I sit.
    That's what I was thinking. I'm in Palo Alto... No Tax.
    Quote Originally Posted by lghitis
    Whats the rush?
    It is a rush because I'm going on vacation starting Tuesday. I've been Treo-less for 2 months after losing my Treo 600 in Singapore. I've been using this crappy Samsung 3500 whith a speaker that shorts out during every phone call. I need my T650 right now!!

Nathan
    Palo Alto, CA
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast