Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 748
  1. #141  
    palmone purportedly said Sprint bought the entire production of TREO 650s for the year. PalmOne outsources everything including manufacturing AND warehousing. As such, it wouldn't be surprising if Sprint got "first dibs" on any TREO 650s that are in the warehouse.
  2. #142  
    **** when did they start offering the free bluetooth headset? I didn't get one.
  3. #143  
    Even weirder... I get this message "Dear X:

    We're pleased to inform you that the following item(s) from order
    041110-00000 have been shipped. For items with a status other
    than shipped, you will receive an e-mail notification of the shipment
    when it occurs. Your credit card has now been charged for the item(s)
    that have shipped, plus any applicable sales tax.

    VIEW YOUR SHIPMENT STATUS
    The link below will supply you with the most recent shipment status.
    Please allow up to 1 hour for this information to update on our website
    from the time you receive this e-mail. "

    But when you check the order status, it says backordered... seems to be a discrepancy between the two systems. Anyone else notice this ?
  4. #144  
    That is insane. P1 HAS to be losing money. I mean, sure they make a profit selling to Sprint, but they keep all of it selling to us directly...unless they sell to Sprint at the same price as us?

    Weird, but as soon as I have my phone in my hand, tomorrow, I'm cancelling my P1 order (and the stupid accessories, too, I can't believe I ordered them at those prices...thank god for Dans Cellular).
  5. #145  
    its worth the wait...Free Headset, Free Shipping and NOT TAX!!! Unless you are from the two weird states they listed...My total is only 599...thats fair enough to wait for what I am getting
  6. #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by amb34
    That is insane. P1 HAS to be losing money. I mean, sure they make a profit selling to Sprint, but they keep all of it selling to us directly...unless they sell to Sprint at the same price as us?

    Weird, but as soon as I have my phone in my hand, tomorrow, I'm cancelling my P1 order (and the stupid accessories, too, I can't believe I ordered them at those prices...thank god for Dans Cellular).
    Either you never attended a business class or ........
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  7. #147  
    Quote Originally Posted by treoriffic
    Well at least you can walk around the house and play air traffic controller until your phone arrives :-)
    "Let me control the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." -****** ******
  8. #148  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    Either you never attended a business class or ........
    Giggle.
  9. #149  
    Yup...Not sure why a company would need multiple ordering systems !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by eclipse
    Even weirder... I get this message "Dear X:

    We're pleased to inform you that the following item(s) from order
    041110-00000 have been shipped. For items with a status other
    than shipped, you will receive an e-mail notification of the shipment
    when it occurs. Your credit card has now been charged for the item(s)
    that have shipped, plus any applicable sales tax.

    VIEW YOUR SHIPMENT STATUS
    The link below will supply you with the most recent shipment status.
    Please allow up to 1 hour for this information to update on our website
    from the time you receive this e-mail. "

    But when you check the order status, it says backordered... seems to be a discrepancy between the two systems. Anyone else notice this ?
  10. #150  
    Hey, just got my email finally. My headset has been shipped, too, and the status of the 650 is "PROCESSING"!!
  11. #151  
    Quote Originally Posted by treojunkie
    Hey, just got my email finally. My headset has been shipped, too, and the status of the 650 is "PROCESSING"!!
    Lucky mine is stuck in backordered, but at least I got the email stating that my headset is coming
  12. #152  
    Have no idea but someone in another thread claims the Bluetreck G2 is supposed to be awesome. I ordered it through ecost and got it a couple days ago. All charged up now. It was purchased and shipped for like $53. and some change.
    Eric
  13. ERicJ's Avatar
    Posts
    758 Posts
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    #153  
    Quote Originally Posted by treojunkie
    Hey, just got my email finally. My headset has been shipped, too, and the status of the 650 is "PROCESSING"!!
    Me too... e-mail came in ~2PM CST.

    ERic
  14. #154  
    Quote Originally Posted by amb34
    That is insane. P1 HAS to be losing money. I mean, sure they make a profit selling to Sprint, but they keep all of it selling to us directly...unless they sell to Sprint at the same price as us?

    Weird, but as soon as I have my phone in my hand, tomorrow, I'm cancelling my P1 order (and the stupid accessories, too, I can't believe I ordered them at those prices...thank god for Dans Cellular).
    From what I have heard, and I don't know if it is true, I would love someone who knows to tell me, Sprint loses money on the phones they sell or doesn't make money. So if you are buying a Treo for $599, it is my understanding that Sprint is buying that same phone for $599 or more from PalmOne.
    It does not make sense to me, but I don't know how it would work. I would imagine it not to be true, but anythings possible.
    Anyone more educated on this topic?
  15. #155  
    Received email, but everything is still on back-order.
  16. #156  
    Just re-checked my order and it now shows Mixed Status on the main screen but backordered (both for phone and head set) at the detail level !

    Go figure!
  17. #157  
    Interestingly, they sent me my car charger but not the bluetooth headset (I ordered both with a 650)!

    If I were one to deal with conspiracy theories, I'd say that this is evidence of them shipping one item (any single item) to each customer to "lock in" the order. They don't seem to be shipping all available items, otherwise I would have received both the headset AND the charger.
  18. #158  
    Hell, they only sent my car adapter! So be happy! LOL
  19. #159  
    11/17/04 05:10PM
    Just got an email saying that my Free Jabra headset and the Treo650 car charger I orderd is coing overnight Fed-Ex. Still no word on the Treo650 yet though...very soon I hope. When the email said it shipped, I didn't know what to think, I was very excited, unitll I saw the order on the P1 site and the 650 was still backordered....
  20. #160  
    That was odd, I just received another email that said my bt headset has shipped and the 650 is processing, just checked email 10 minutes ago and it was back ordered as you can see in above post.
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions