Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2732333435363738 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    Ordered Thursday November 18th at 4pm pacific time. Delivered just now.....9:58am

Norrin
    Yup, me too. Ordered on the 18th and it arrived 10:20 this morning!
    Nov 23, 2004 10:29 PM
    Left origin
    LOUISVILLE, KY
    7:14 PM
    Picked up

LOUISVILLE, KY

:-)
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    ordered on the 8th. got mine today.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Ordered on the 10th and got the shipping email tonight.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
  5.    #725  
    FINALLY, got my shipped status tonite, tracking # and its on its way! Woo hoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by zizo1972
    I got the shipping email today, and they said it will be here tomorrow, any idea if UPS will require a signature or not? cause my dogs can not sign for sure!

they usually require a signature.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    After all the confusion and lack of info from palm 1 except for Josh my 650 is tracked to a center 2 miles from my house I should have it today in time for turkey day
    On the truck in Maspeth out for delivery. Gotta leave work early!!!!
    I ordered mine on Sunday night, 21 Nov.

It now says shipped. Less than 3 days!

Makes me really sorry for you pre-order guys who have been waiting so long. It's just crazy!

Hang in there.
    Finally, It's been shipped.

Had I have known about the Palm One Shipping fiasco, I'd have had it delivered to my home address. As it is, it's not getting delivered until this evening (at my work address). Hence I'm not getting it until Monday.

Let's just hope Palm One have the decency to admit they did wrong, and apologize for this.
  12.    #732  
    shady, you can call fedex and have them take it off the truck when the driver gets back to the facility today. then you can go there and pick it up, w/tracking number and ID. call the 1-800 to set it up. they are usually open until 7 or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by dean2526
    shady, you can call fedex and have them take it off the truck when the driver gets back to the facility today. then you can go there and pick it up, w/tracking number and ID. call the 1-800 to set it up. they are usually open until 7 or so.
    Is that right, wow thanks.

Turkey and Treo coming up
    I just called Fed ex.....they said 24 hour rain delays.
    They don't deliver tomorrow, right?
    What about Friday?
    Wow, if it weren't for Josh we'd be nowhere. I received an email from PalmOne last night finally telling me that the item shipped, and saying that I should receive a tracking number within an hour. Never got that email, and their site shows no tracking number.

Their systems that they use internally don't update the systems we use for status, apparently, so Josh (or calling P1 customer service) is the only link to what's actually going on. I now have the tracking number and it's on the way (unless the rain delays it, but that's not P1's fault).

Thanks, Josh, you've been amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Treo
    They don't deliver tomorrow, right?
    What about Friday?
    Nobody will deliver tomorrow, not UPS, FEDEX, or mail. UPS told me that ONLY next days will be delivered on Friday and all normal ground stuff on Monday.

Eric
    You're all welcome for your input with me
    ~What does a pimp consider a girl with a Treo?~
    ~A Tree-Hoe~
    FEDEX just rang the door bell. The holiday started 10 hours early. Josh thank you again and have a wonderful holiday!!
    They say I should have it within 1.5 hours.