Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738 LastLast
    Ok, I got the "Shipped" email from P1 on sunday night. I obviously know it cant ship on sunday, so I assumed Monday and being overnighted I would get it today.

But I still have no T650, the website has no tracking number, and FedEx says they have nothing on file shipping to my address.

* * * EDIT : My neighbor picked it up from FedEx guy this morning. * * *

Woohoo!
    Last edited by GADzilla; 11/23/2004 at 04:04 PM.
    Gregg G. - New Orleans, LA
    Treo 700p on Sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRollN95
    not that i heard of, i do believe most orders are being pushed out as soon as possible that's what I have been researching
    Any news?
    Gregg, Josh has been helping others get tracking info. You might try asking him (he goes by HighRollN95 here on TC). He's been EXTREMELY helpful to folks here, including myself, and is up for employee of the year at Palm1!
    YEAH!!!! Just got an email from my wife as I was posting my last post....the Treo has landed at my house. 2:45 PM Denver time (for a 3:00 PM deadline). I was getting VERY nervous. But alas, I work until 9:30 so no playing for a while...BUT I HAVE IT!!!!
    I HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER!!!!! IT'S 654488... hey, wait a minute!!!1 STILL NO EMAIL. CALL IN TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR ORDERS!!! DO NOT RELY ON THE EMAIL!!! The CSR did say that there's still a chance that the package won't arrive tomorrow, despite the fact that it's shipped... We'll certainly wait and see
    Scratch my last post. My neighbor got it this morning. Thanks Dmax, but the baby is home! All before the tracking number ever hit the website. lol
    Gregg G. - New Orleans, LA
    Treo 700p on Sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    I HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER!!!!! IT'S 654488... hey, wait a minute!!!1 STILL NO EMAIL. CALL IN TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR ORDERS!!! DO NOT RELY ON THE EMAIL!!! The CSR did say that there's still a chance that the package won't arrive tomorrow, despite the fact that it's shipped... We'll certainly wait and see
    That is a SHORT tracking number
    this week should be a shipment week, you know what the funny thing is, I've only been working with PalmOne since September but hey I like to work with customer service and sales, it's fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeric
    That is a SHORT tracking number
    There are some wise words about not giving out a tracking number on a public website.
    ok, just got off the phone with palm one. Nice guy i talked to checked my order status and said that both of my 650's and both my bt headsets were shipped today, I should recieve them tomarrow. I was about ready to go balistic if I didnt have it before thanksgiving. I ordered on 11/9 at 830am. Still havent recieved a "shipped" email yet but I do have fed-ex tracking numbers........ :-)

Ken
    woo-hoo, mine finally arrived! Good luck to everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    my fingers are crossed that you will have it in your hands tomorrow.

just so you can shut up about it.

truly, i hope you get it tomorrow.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerman1
    ok, just got off the phone with palm one. Nice guy i talked to checked my order status and said that both of my 650's and both my bt headsets were shipped today, I should recieve them tomarrow. I was about ready to go balistic if I didnt have it before thanksgiving. I ordered on 11/9 at 830am. Still havent recieved a "shipped" email yet but I do have fed-ex tracking numbers........ :-)

Ken
    Let's hope all the pre-orders get filled by tomorrow. Although, if there is a way to mess this up further, I'm sure P1 is on the case.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ
    As for the route, I'd guess they drove it from Louisville to Indianapolis which would explain the long time from initial package data to arrival at 1AM. Then it flew from Indianapolis to Houston with a one hour time zone change that's about a two hour flight.
    Mine was delivered to my door at 2:26PM (despite the brief appearance in Memphis)! Shipping box says it did originate in Louisville.

ERic
    Wow, I pre-ordered from P1 back on the 8th and it just arrived!
    Got an email saying my order from the 9th is processing. still no word on shipping.
    Got home and my BT headset was waiting for me. Still no news about the phone. I ordered on the 12th and haven't gotten any shipping update. The headset was supposedly shipped out last Wednesday and the box says USPS (no mention of overnight shipping). Just because I'm so annoyed about not getting my phone yet I'll be making a big stink about the false advertising they did. The original "Upgrade Offer" web page claimed that the *ENTIRE* order would be shipped overnight, but they obviously took the cheap route on the BT headset. Expect to see me start a new thread about this soon.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    p1 delivered... the 'spit and polish' is far superior topped off by that luscious screen... I was a bit worried about the keyboard... but it is schweet... the case just fits together... I stand by what I said yesterday... the 650 is palms first treo... not handspring's latest... it feels more like a palm...slick
    this is not an accident, this is art.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Pre-ordered on the 8th in the afternoon. Just found out that my 650 shipped TODAY, meaning it will be here TOMORROW....but I won't be, I'll be a 7-hour drive away until Sunday night ....plus the screen on my laptop died, so I've got no hardware for the entire week!! Guess I'll have to actually talk to people...
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    my fingers are crossed that you will have it in your hands tomorrow.

just so you can shut up about it.

You and I both, my friend. Before TC starts imposing daily post limits...