Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435363738 LastLast
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    BTW, I was one of the pre-orders on 11/8 as soon as I received the free BT250 e-mail. Same billing and shipping address.

ERic
    My Treo has been shipped, no tracking no. but my horse looks like he can make it from Louisville
    Attached Images Attached Images
    EricJ,

Seems my tracking status is messed up too....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    shady!!! - Al hope is not lost, I noticed you're in the Bay Area. You can go pick one up TODAY at Valley Fair in Santa Clara. See this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytag
    I too have a different shipping and billing addresses.
    Order Date:
    11/08/2004 01:41:41 PM
    Maybe this is the common denominator?

How nout you SKFNY?
    I ordered on the 9th and asked to have it shipped to my home address which is the same as my billing address.
    I'm still backordered.
    Got mine an hour ago....now setting it up.

Hope everyone else gets theirs in like fashion.
  7.    #667  
    Ordered just after midnight on 11/8 (technically 11/9), still backordered and in "allocation" limbo since yesterday at noon, according to P1 CSRs. Still backordered on website. Ridiculous!
    so people are getting their T650's today? Is that from PalmOne orders, just curious about that because I just wish this really could've been done in an better ordely fashion-I'm still apologizing for customers having a hard time getting your orders
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRollN95
    so people are getting their T650's today? Is that from PalmOne orders, just curious about that because I just wish this really could've been done in an better ordely fashion-I'm still apologizing for customers having a hard time getting your orders
    Yes there are a couple of us that have received PalmOne orders. Provisioning still seems to be a bit of an issue. I am on with phone service but still no Vision after my 2nd trip to the store today. Maybe the 3rd try on the way home from work will get things done.

-DT
    Cancelled my P1 order last night and ordered a Sprint T650, just got my UPS tracking number from Sprint and it will arrive tomorrow, but because I didnt get a cancellation confirmation number from P1, I phoned back today to confirm cancellation, and was told that my order was now listed as "allocated", not cancelled, so the CSR "recancelled" it, no surprise eh?
    Jeff
    Hey, did Jov3 (or anyone) receive theirs last night as expected? I'm hoping so. Maybe they are too busy playing to let us know!
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    "Matt" told me there's a 99.9% probability that it'll ship today or has already shipped, and the systems hasn't been updated. I ordered on the 8th at 3:30 PM and will wish much ill on the bozo at P1 who's responsible for this mess if I don't get a 650 tomorrow.
    ... and three hours later, Ryan's words indicate but don't outright state that it will NOT be today after all. I guess the person that posted saying that noon was the cutoff point was right, after all. I hope P1 goes straight to hell for this fiasco. I would have preferred a friendly confirmation on Monday that the order will not ship until 2005, at least that way I wouldn't be checking my email constantly. (Turns off Chatter IDLE mode)

No, unfortunately he did not

He can now be found in his driveway rubbing gravel in his hair and barking like a dog.
    DMAX,

I just checked FEDEX and mine is on the truck for delivery as well. I'll let you know when it finally comes.

Spartacus

Nov 23, 2004 8:04 AM
    On FedEx vehicle for delivery
    ROCKLIN, CA
    7:58 AM
    At local FedEx facility
    ROCKLIN, CA
    5:57 AM
    At dest sort facility
    SACRAMENTO, CA
    4:06 AM
    Departed FedEx location
    MEMPHIS, TN
    12:50 AM
    Arrived at FedEx location
    MEMPHIS, TN
    Unbelievably mine just arrived. I am opening the box now. I ordered on the 8th and got the email confirmation on the 20th.

Hope everyone else's comes soon. Off to play now.

Spartacus
    Still no email. I was really expecting to get one today before the evening. I ordered on the 10th. I used a check visa card so I was able to see at one point my bank showing an available balance that was the amout of my P1 order less than the current balance. Then a couple of days ago it went back to normal. I guess they were just checking with a pre-auth, but this sucks. My headset and car charger were here on Friday.
    Spartacus, you dog, good for you! Enjoy the play time. Even if mine came right now (which it hasn't -- my whole neighborhood is on FedEx alert), I still have to work until about 9:30 PM tonight, so no playing for me. Enjoy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    ... I guess the person that posted saying that noon was the cutoff point was right, after all.

Josh,
    Is that correct? Is noon EST the cutoff, and if we haven't had shipping confirmation by now, then we're not going to get anything before at least Monday?
    received it, sold it & shipped it
    not that i heard of, i do believe most orders are being pushed out as soon as possible that's what I have been researching