Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple xXx
    No...I don't know why it says 600 because it was the Treo 650. I thought that it was a mistake on the site that everyone saw.
    I believe everyone's does say 600. If you view the order and it lists the 600 then you are probably sc**wed, but probably it will list the 650.
    HP 95-LX > Pilot 5000 > Cassiopeia 105 > Cassiopeia 115 > Handspring Visor > Palm M505 > Toshiba e740 > Palm Tungsten C > Palm Tungsten T3 > Dell Axim X30 > Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger
    Why would it take longer if you ordered earlier? Thats not fair, it shoud be the first to order will get theirs first
    Count the days. Ordered early, 2-3 weeks. Order a week later, 1-2 weeks. It is the same thing.

Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by jonhoffm
    I believe everyone's does say 600. If you view the order and it lists the 600 then you are probably sc**wed, but probably it will list the 650.

600's back ordered? I doubt it!

650's yes.
    I got this also in email yesterday....2 to 4 weeks. As long as I get it before I leave on vacation!!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Shipping week of Nov 22 as per Palmone newsletter.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I just received the following e-mail from P1:

If you've already ordered your Treo 650 smartphone, your wait is almost over. Treo 650 smartphones are expected to begin shipping the week of November 22, 2004, and your order is among the first in line.
    Plus with FREE express shipping, you can be sure to
    get it as quickly as possible.

2004 palmOne, Inc. All rights reserved. | palmOne.com | palmOne Store
    The content of this message is based on your palmOne Newsletter profile. To modify your profile or unsubscribe, click here. Or, unsubscribe by replying to this message, with "unsubscribe" as the subject line of the message.

palmOne, Inc. 400 N. McCarthy Blvd. Mail Stop 4209, Milpitas, CA 95035
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Just got this e-mail....

If you've already ordered your Treo 650 smartphone, your wait is almost over. Treo 650 smartphones are expected to begin shipping the week of November 22, 2004, and your order is among the first in line.

It is official!!!!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Just got the same email - maybe Mr. Colligan really did get the message from these forums. Here's the text capture:

2004 palmOne, Inc. All rights reserved. | palmOne.com | palmOne Store
    The content of this message is based on your palmOne Newsletter profile. To modify your profile or unsubscribe, click here. Or, unsubscribe by replying to this message, with "unsubscribe" as the subject line of the message.

palmOne, Inc. 400 N. McCarthy Blvd. Mail Stop 4209, Milpitas, CA 95035
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  9. SSM
    Yup, just got my email from Palm 1 as well, aha...next week is sooooo long aways!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Man, you guys are quick. Just got the email 5 minutes ago, and you guys already beat me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Just got the same email - maybe Mr. Colligan really did get the message from these forums.
    Probably has nothing to do with 11/22 being the date. If we all check these boards we'll find out that 11/22 was, in fact, one of the (40 or so) dates listed in all the rumor threads. So all the rumors must be true!!!! [tongue in cheek]

Actually, 11/22 probably IS the actual ship day. After all, who could have thought of a better day to ship the new product than MY BIRTHDAY.
    KitMoni
    Yes, I too have received this communique.
    I was large and in charge!
    I got it too.

Mike
    Yea!!!! The message came in 12 minutes ago and there are already two threads about it!!!
    Where's my email!!!
    Lucky me!!!!

Just in time for me to be out of town. Will be out on from Nov. 20 - 28.

Oh well, I guess I'll have something to come home to.

-Pertinax
    Just got my e mail and now after handling one at the roadshow I can't wait to get it.
    Fred
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I didn't get one.
    Meee tooo! I got one two.

I just got off of the phone with Sprint and they said Treo 650's will be released this week.

So I don't know what to do...I have an order in with Sprint and PalmOne.......
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast