Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
    just called again.......d'you guys notice they changed their menu prompt? First they say that if you are calling for a tracking number...you won't be receiving it. Then there is no longer an option to check for the status of placed orders, only an option for orders that have already been received. I guess they have been receiving too many phone calls from us pre-orders that they f-ed over. The worst part about it is that they keep telling me that nothing is wrong and that th eorder will go out today. Now this would be fine if they hadn't told me first that if I hadn't received a shipping email by sunday night that there is a problem. Then when I relayed this message today, they told me that if I hadn't received it by 6pm there was a problem. Well... there is a friggin problem that I'm being told multiple things. They have failed to manage expectations. Don't tell your support people bogus information because it makes them look bad when it is wrong. Anyway....just ranting cause if I had ordered it through Sprint I'd have it by now. If I don't get word by Tonight from P1...Well then I'm gonna.....well.......I'll probably just complain some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm
    My order that was placed on 11/8 still shows back order one thing i learned from this is that i am convinced palm 1 does not have a clue on what they are doing called twice today they tell me it was allocated my screen reads backordered. Then i get a confirmation that my order was received an procesed as of the 8 th. What i dont understand is how people who placed orders after me are showing shipments and mine say backordered

Fred
    I'm in the same sinking boat as you. Apparently, from another thread, they started shipping current orders before pre-orders.
    In their neverending quest to be as cheap as possible, it sounds like palmOne is planning to load up one tractor trailer with all of our phones and drive around the country to deliver them.

I'm still trying to figure out how they can claim to give us free overnight shipping on our ENTIRE order, claim to send out my Bluetooth headset last Wednesday, and yet I still haven't gotten it yet. This company is unbelievable.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    11/10 here and same thing; "backordered". I wish I had not sold my 600 on e-bay!
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytag
    If I don't get word by Tonight from P1...Well then I'm gonna.....well.......I'll probably just complain some more.
    I'll be right here doing just that. Hopefully it'll ship today or tomorrow and we won't be heard from on the boards for some time to come.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytag
    If I don't get word by Tonight from P1...Well then I'm gonna.....well.......I'll probably just complain some more.
    Well said.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Folks, sorry, but if the tracking # isn't showing up on the Fedex website, you're not getting anything today. All that hoopla about tracking #'s not appearing online at Fedex until the next day at midnight doesn't make sense, as Fedex specializes in overnight shipping, so tracking data needs to be updated in near real-time. The P1 website on the other hand seems completely screwed up, there's no tracking number for my packages there, but P1 was able to provide me with one on Saturday.

I'm just hoping we see these numbers start to show up on the Fedex site tonight! If not, we may have to wait yet another day. Ught! How could they screw this up so badly?!
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adamtraidman
    Folks, sorry, but if the tracking # isn't showing up on the Fedex website, you're not getting anything today. All that hoopla about tracking #'s not appearing online at Fedex until the next day at midnight doesn't make sense, as Fedex specializes in overnight shipping, so tracking data needs to be updated in near real-time. The P1 website on the other hand seems completely screwed up, there's no tracking number for my packages there, but P1 was able to provide me with one on Saturday.

I'm just hoping we see these numbers start to show up on the Fedex site tonight! If not, we may have to wait yet another day. Ught! How could they screw this up so badly?!
    If your tracking number isn't showing on the FedEx site, that just means that FedEx hasn't picked it up (scanned it) yet. If they've got a bunch of processed orders sitting on a pallet waiting for FedEx to pick up and scan, they weon't be showing...
    My whole concern is if they run out of stock and I get stuck fr 2 or 3 weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus
    JOV3

I got the same email on Saturday, but it is already 3PM here on the west coast and know one has any tracking info. I think we are definetly going to be waiting until tomorrow. This has been one long wild wait that hopefully ends tomorrow.

Spartacus
    Like i said....he gave me the tracking number for fed ex...and mentioned that fedex wont update their site until One business day after it has been marked "Shipped", and not until midnight. That business day would be today. So at midnight, we should all (November 8th orders) have our tracking information. BUT, from two different Palmone reps, i got the answer that I would be recieving my Treo 650 today, Monday the 22nd, before 6pm.
    When six comes around I will post my findings....
    I got my processing email early today...correct me if I am wrong...but shouldn't the status have changed on the P1 order status page.....talk about disorganization!! Goodness.
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
    JOV3

Where are you located? My concern is people on the east coast would have had them by now, but there have been no reports of them receiving them.

Spartacus
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus
    JOV3

Where are you located? My concern is people on the east coast would have had them by now, but there have been no reports of them receiving them.

Spartacus

good point, but it could mean a number of different things...i.e. erveryone is playing with their new toy, I know I would be. I am on the West Coast...we shall see
    BTW...they may have changed their menu "to treo orders alread received" but I am holding anyhow...this is crap.....All I want is some verification of what is going on with the daxx thing! That is not to hard to do for someone who dropped almost $800 dollars!
    This is my first treo and I sure hope they get their stuff together!! I thought pre-order was a good thing!
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
    has anyone received a tracking number via phone when their order still says backordered on the website?
    I gave P1 all the chances in the world. I rcvd my bluespoon digital headset today, and it is AWESOME, but still no T650. It is 6PM, I just got off the phone w/ P1, and all customer service could tell me after being on hold for 15 minutes, twice, was sorry, if you were told your unit would ship today when you ordered it on the 13th, you were told incorrectly, the best I can tell you is that it will ship 2-3 weeks from the 13th, so I cancelled my order, and phoned sprint, who will ship one tomorrow, overnight, and I will send back the already received, free, clunky (compared to the Bluespoon digital) Jabra headset to P1. I did receive my screensavers, the battery (extra) has been shipped, and the essentials kit remains on B/O. The cradle is still not available for purchase.
    Jeff
    so any new updates for status's? i just got back from lunch
    Highrolln...just sent you a PM...thanks for the willingness to help as well....Also, as an update (not that you all are holding your breath for me), but my CC was just charged by Palm...more hopeful signs! I'm counting on tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowracer
    I gave P1 all the chances in the world. I rcvd my bluespoon digital headset today, and it is AWESOME, but still no T650. It is 6PM, I just got off the phone w/ P1, and all customer service could tell me after being on hold for 15 minutes, twice, was sorry, if you were told your unit would ship today when you ordered it on the 13th, you were told incorrectly, the best I can tell you is that it will ship 2-3 weeks from the 13th, so I cancelled my order, and phoned sprint, who will ship one tomorrow, overnight, and I will send back the already received, free, clunky (compared to the Bluespoon digital) Jabra headset to P1. I did receive my screensavers, the battery (extra) has been shipped, and the essentials kit remains on B/O. The cradle is still not available for purchase.
    Sprint charges tax and doesn't include a BT headset for ebay purposes. That's a net $125-$150 for going with them. Otherwise, I might have done so already.
    Hey Jeff, thanks for the pic.