Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
    Hey, zizo...good to hear from another Denver TC member....I ordered on 11/8 at about 10:30 AM our time...and you? (please don't tell me you already got yours!). Hey, also, can you tell me how Sprint's coverage is in Denver metro area (I'm actually in Littleton). I'm defecting from Verizon (just for this phone). Thanks.
    Actually, I'm in Denver too. I apparently have (2) on the way. I received my shipping e-mails on Sat (1:17pm MST and 1:22pm MST) after placing my orders on 11/8. I placed the first order around 3am MST on 11/8 and then another around 2pm MST (for the free headset). I called back and cancelled the first but apparently that didn't go through. Thinking about giving the 2nd one to my wife. I'm fully expecting them tomorrow.
    Hey David! Sure wish I could generate your optimism. Hope your wife appreciates the Treo as well....does she know what you've gone through to get it? My wife thinks I'm a bit weird for being so "obsessed" on this phone (she's right of course). Do you have any comments on Sprint's service in Denver?
    dmax: I ordered 11/10 and just received the headset on fri. and the phone itself still says backordered. Sprint in the Denver Metro area is not too bad; excellent in Westminster, ok in Thornton and I hate to tell you this, always drops calls at bellview and university Give it a
    try, their data is great though. Good Luck!
    I received the headset last Thursday. My orders say shipped but I haven't attempted to get tracking numbers yet. I'd agree the Sprint coverage is pretty good. I live in East Denver and work in Westminster and have no issues with the coverage in either of these areas.
    I work in westminster too and I get excellent coverage in westminster
    still allocated for some people i'm seeing
    Thanks, to both of you for the info on Sprint's coverage! Best wishes to you in getting this phone. Please post when you get yours! Peace.
    Josh, any word on mine yet ?
    Thank you Josh for your help, very much appreciated!
    i would like to point out that we gsmers have to wait 4-8 weeks longer (if not longer)for our 650s. at least you'all will get in within 7 days.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    i would like to point out that we gsmers have to wait 4-8 weeks longer (if not longer)for our 650s. at least you'all will get in within 7 days.

I know. But if P1 had told you to expect my unit on Feb 21st, and all the first-day orders placed on Feb 14th don't get processed while later orders are processed, you'd be upset on Feb 21st too, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by dmax
    Jov3...the CSR I spoke to also stated that mine was "shipped" on Saturday, but that actually means that it will be shipped today and that I will be receiving it tomorrow by 6 PM (actually she said "evening"). I certainly hope you get it today (and PLEASE post if you do), but I would not hold my breath too long for it today. Just my thoughts....I'm trying not to hold my breath even for tomorrow since my "tracking" number still is not working (and here it is 3:00 PM Mountain time). You'd think they would have scanned the things by now! Oh well....
    Well my very polite guy said that it was shipped on Saturday, and because it was overnight shipping and no one ships on Sunday that I should recieve it today by 6:00...to answer another question, I order on th 8th. I will definately post if I'm not overjoyed with my new toy...HEHE
    JOV3: That being the case then do you have your Fed Ex tracking number and can you see the status on their web site? If not then I think you are SOL for tonight, because if it had shipped on Saturday then the number would show up on the Fed Ex site.

Realistically, I think the order status changed to shipped on Saturday (as did mine) but the Fed Ex pick up is not until today. For me, I still cannot see any tracking info on the Fed Ex site. When I see that I know it is en route. Until then, it's sitting at P1.
    Ahem. Apparently that's 6 PM PST for checking to see if the order left the station. I just called and they told me that the last shipment goes out at 9 PM. AND THERE'S STILL A CHANCE THAT MY ORDER COULD GO OUT TODAY!!!

BTW, I see I only have 472 of the almost 500 posts in this thread. That's begging for a correction.
    My thinking is along Dave's....but I'm pulling for Jov3 to get his/hers TONIGHT!!!! Let us know (and I promise not to be too jealous if you do get yours). Peace,
    Quote Originally Posted by davetati
    JOV3: That being the case then do you have your Fed Ex tracking number and can you see the status on their web site? If not then I think you are SOL for tonight, because if it had shipped on Saturday then the number would show up on the Fed Ex site.

Realistically, I think the order status changed to shipped on Saturday (as did mine) but the Fed Ex pick up is not until today. For me, I still cannot see any tracking info on the Fed Ex site. When I see that I know it is en route. Until then, it's sitting at P1.
    No, cuz he also said that the website does not update on until the first business day at midnight after it was shipped...that wouldn't be until today at midnight. But my order was confirmed by two Palmone people. Once by a bubbly lady last night who said that I would recieve it today some time. And (unpatiently) I called again today just to make sure, and he said that I should recieve it today before 6pm. I will definately let you all know...
    JOV3: BUT, did you ask them for the tracking numbers? Fed Ex normally updates their site pretty quickly. So, you should at least see an exit scan.

But like dmax, I sincerly hope that you get it today
    JOV3

I got the same email on Saturday, but it is already 3PM here on the west coast and know one has any tracking info. I think we are definetly going to be waiting until tomorrow. This has been one long wild wait that hopefully ends tomorrow.

Spartacus
    My order that was placed on 11/8 still shows back order one thing i learned from this is that i am convinced palm 1 does not have a clue on what they are doing called twice today they tell me it was allocated my screen reads backordered. Then i get a confirmation that my order was received an procesed as of the 8 th. What i dont understand is how people who placed orders after me are showing shipments and mine say backordered

Fred