Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
    well it's not really depending on the order system, there's a really big queue so that's why it's taking some time, I personally apologize for what's been going on but I'm hoping something gets corrected soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm
    Hope they know what they are doing
    Fred
    I doubt it. Someone butchered this in a bad way. Thanks to Josh for shedding some light on this mystery.
    I procrastinate with everything else and it usually f's me up. I'm one of the first in line for this release and it f's me up. Damn Murphy's Law. Always butter side down
    I honestly feel bad for all this comotion I wish there was something that could be done
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRollN95
    I honestly feel bad for all this comotion I wish there was something that could be done
    Free beer all round usually works
    I just don't get it! How hard is it to start filling orders from oldest to recent? Isn't that common sense?
    HighRolln,
    You are a great ambassador to p1. Thanks for the reports.
    how do we get the tracking # for our order after the status changes to "shipped"? I figure the order status page wont show any tracking information until it is actually scanned into the fedex system, but even then I would rather have the tracking # so I can check the status on Fedex's site.

Will P1 customer support be able to provide the fedex tracking #?
    Yup, Call P1, that's what I did to get my tracking number.

Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by deus_meridius
    how do we get the tracking # for our order after the status changes to "shipped"? I figure the order status page wont show any tracking information until it is actually scanned into the fedex system, but even then I would rather have the tracking # so I can check the status on Fedex's site.

Will P1 customer support be able to provide the fedex tracking #?
    Thanks Dave

Quote Originally Posted by davetati
    Yup, Call P1, that's what I did to get my tracking number.

Dave.
    Are you able to track your shipment yet with the tracking #. I got the email Saturday and mine shows shipped on the website, but no tracking info.

Spartacus
    Well, I just called P1 again to see that I wrote down the tracking number right because it is still not in the FedEx system. Sure enough, I got it right. The CSR, who was a bit short and seemed exhausted, explained to me that FedEx would not "scan" the item until it was at their facility and well on the way bec Palm "boxes them all into crates" and sends them to FedEx and they do not get scan until much later. However, my CC still is not charged either. She assured me it was shipped today and that I would definately get it tomorrow and there was no way to track it "until it was delivered to my house." She was not amused when I explained that really defeated the purpose of tracking then, didn't it. While her explanation really makes no sense to me, that's what she told me. FWIW.
    Spartacus (no, I'm Spartacus )

I cannot track via the FedEx site yet. I'm assuming that Fed Ex haven't scanned it yet.
    Likewise Spartacus
  15. OJM
    DMAX,

What does your "Order Status" say?
    OJMBrooklyn

SPHi300>T300>T600>T650>PPC6700>700WX
    LMAO ok Keg party my treat for everyone! j/k
    My order status shows Shipped.
    When did you order?
    Quote Originally Posted by OJM
    DMAX,

What does your "Order Status" say?

My order says "Shipped" on the Palm website and I got an email from Palm saying it was shipped on Saturday (not that it was shipped on Saturday, but that I got the email on Saturday) and I got another email telling me how to activate the phone from Palm. So something's up...I just can't track the dang thing. But that's OK....IF I get the phone tomorrow!
    Placed my order on 11/8 in the early afternoon.

I am in the exact same position as dmax.