Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
    I believe someone owes me an apology........Checked my order on P1 website and status is shipped and credit card charged. Checked credit card on line and in fact it has been charged.

Let me hear it......."you were right Norrin and we were wrong"
    So says the email from 7:16AM this morning. The odd thing is that the order status website lists it as BACKORDERED, and also that I seem to have another BT headphone on the way. P1's order status is out of control bad with this launch. Either way, I will spend the entire day tomorrow working on the Exchange server to make sure ActiveSync works. I'm going to try to take notes and screen shots for a tutorial in case anyone needs it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRollN95
    The best thing I can say is that if you are able to find a tracking number for your T650 then it should be out today or tomorrow that's what I'm seeing or have seen before
    The PalmOne site says my order has been shipped and I got a tracking number from PalmOne yesterday. However, the Fedex tracking number shows nothing.

No scan record for the following shipments has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service.

Do you think that is a problem?
    Well I ordered mine 11/10, received my headset on fri, and the phone still says back-ordered! An ideas? when?
    Hey guys. I've been lurking on this board for probably 6 - 8 months now. And have only now registered, as the 650 will be my first Treo device, and up until now, i haven't had much to contribute.

But i would like to say this. For all those that are wondering about order numbers, etc. THere must be some strange system that they are using to sort through the orders. I did not order my 650 until Thursday, the 18th (yes, last week). And i received an email yesterday stating that my order had been shipped. I checked the website this morning and again just now to confirm, and it is showing my entire order shipped, and my credit card charged. So all those that ordered before me, should probably see their Treo's coming to them tomorrow. I know i'm expecting mine.

Don't know if this makes anyone feel better or worse, but i thought i'd let you all know.
    What 11/18th and shipped? What a mess! Congrats anyways!
    BTW, Jpostel, i could certainly use any tutorial you can come up with for what you do to enable ActiveSync. That would be hugely appreciated.
    Yeah, i was amazed too after reading a lot of these posts. I wonder if just there web updates are way off, but in fact everyone who ordered will actually receive their's tomorrow?

Otherwise, i don't what rhyme or reason they have for order processing.
    Quote Originally Posted by jzurer
    The PalmOne site says my order has been shipped and I got a tracking number from PalmOne yesterday. However, the Fedex tracking number shows nothing.

No scan record for the following shipments has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service.

Do you think that is a problem?
    that probably means that it is on some pallet somewhere and your individual package hasnt been scanned in by fedex.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Sailrace, I'm with you. Ordered on 18 and its on the way.

I think the point is chill, relax, it will get here when it gets here. Sure it will be great but take it easy. World will not dramaticlly change once you have your 650.
    Well, it will change Norrin, since I sold my 600 and shipped it 5 days
    ago and I am without a phone
    Zizo, i'd be surprised if you don't receive yours tomorrow, or wednesday at the latest.
    Hope so SailRace, will let you know
    zizo, I've got a Kyocera 6035 that I'm using I can sell you real cheap.
    Thanks Norrin, I will just wait for the treo hoping it will come soon. Thanks again for the offer though!
    Josh, I just PMd my order to you too. Hold on, folks. I called the order center, and they said that the order is "allocated", but that doesn't necessarily mean that it will ship today or tomorrow. He said that they have a large queue and it could take a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    Sailrace, I'm with you. Ordered on 18 and its on the way.

I think the point is chill, relax, it will get here when it gets here. Sure it will be great but take it easy. World will not dramaticlly change once you have your 650.

I'd say the same thing too if my 650 was on the way.
    How can this be, I ordered on the 8th 1pm and still no response. This is really pssing me off. Now I'm seeing people that ordered late last week getting shipped notices. What the hell kinda order system are they using?
    Should we call them and start naging?
    Mine still shows backorder and I placed it on the 8 th get a confirmation today that they received my order. Hope they know what they are doing
    Fred