Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 748
  1. #361  
    I just got the same message a few minutes ago! wohoh. Looks like the orders are starting to go through
    --
    Grant Gochnauer
    Treo 650 Owner
    http://www.gochnauer.org
  2. #362  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoFever
    I just got an email stating that my order was now being processed. Made the order on 11/8. Looks like they will be shipping it today.
    Yep Me Too.
  3. richardls's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    #363  
    Quote Originally Posted by richardls
    I just called P1. My order that was placed 10/8 at 3:30 PM EST still is backordered, but the CSR said it should ship by noon today and I should get an e-mail updating me by then and the 650 tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I need to ship my 600 tomorrow to an e-bay buyer.
    They didn't lie to me... here is the e-mail that just came in... BUT, WHAT DOES IT MEAN??? IT DOESN'T SAY IT SHIPPED!!! IT JUST REMINDS ME THAT THE ORDER WAS PLACES ON 11/08/04!!!

    Dear Richard S****:

    Thank you for ordering from palmOne Sales. This email confirms that your order 041108-791*** began processing on 11/08/04. You will not be charged for the item(s) that you ordered until you receive an e-mail confirming that they have been shipped.

    VIEW YOUR ORDER STATUS
    The link below will supply you with the most recent order status. Please allow up to 1 hour for this information to update on our website from the time you receive this e-mail.

    http://web.palmone.com/support/order_status.jhtml


    Shipping Address:

    Richard S****
    ********
    Miami Beach, FL 331**

    This shipping address includes the following item(s):

    Item: 1751468
    Description: PALM BluetoothWireless Headset
    Quantity: 1 @ $ .00
    Shipping Method: Overnight

    Item: 1767721
    Description: PALM Treo 650 USB Sprint
    Quantity: 1 @ $ 599.00
    Shipping Method: Overnight


    --------------------------
    Sub-Total: $ 599.00
    --------------------------


    ==========================
    Order Total: $ 599.00
    ==========================


    Please note that if your item(s) require different shipment methods, your order will be shipped in multiple packages and our website will provide you with information about the status of each package. Your total shipping charges for this order will not exceed the amount shown in the above order summary. Please retain a copy of this e-mail for your records. If you have any further questions concerning shipping, order status, payment or other website policies, visit the Help area of our website.

    Please visit our online Help area at http://web.palmone.com/policies.jhtml
    for answers to questions about your order. If you are unable to find the answers you need, you may contact one of our Customer Service Specialists through our online e-mail form, also found in the Help area of our website.

    Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only system that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

    Thank you for shopping with palmOne Sales. Please visit our website often as we are continually expanding our product assortment to serve you better.

    Best regards,

    Customer Service
    palmOne Sales
  4. #364  
    I received the same email a few minutes ago. It would appear that FedEx will be making some serious bucks today with all these orders going out.
  5. #365  
    Just got it as well....But it is different from other emails that say the 650 was actually shipped. Why do I care that my order has been proccessing for the last 2 weeks.....I know that already. And thanks for not charging me until you ship it.....I really think that separeates you from the pack. Do you guys feel that this email means we are getting it today? Am I overreacting?
  6. #366  
    Most likely people should be starting to get them today and tomorrow, or atleast that's what my guess is with the status of most orders I'm getting
  7. #367  
    Quote Originally Posted by richardls
    They didn't lie to me... here is the e-mail that just came in... BUT, WHAT DOES IT MEAN??? IT DOESN'T SAY IT SHIPPED!!! IT JUST REMINDS ME THAT THE ORDER WAS PLACES ON 11/08/04!!!

    Dear Richard S****:

    Thank you for ordering from palmOne Sales. This email confirms that your order 041108-791*** began processing on 11/08/04. You will not be charged for the item(s) that you ordered until you receive an e-mail confirming that they have been shipped.

    VIEW YOUR ORDER STATUS
    The link below will supply you with the most recent order status. Please allow up to 1 hour for this information to update on our website from the time you receive this e-mail.

    http://web.palmone.com/support/order_status.jhtml


    Shipping Address:

    Richard S****
    ********
    Miami Beach, FL 331**

    This shipping address includes the following item(s):

    Item: 1751468
    Description: PALM BluetoothWireless Headset
    Quantity: 1 @ $ .00
    Shipping Method: Overnight

    Item: 1767721
    Description: PALM Treo 650 USB Sprint
    Quantity: 1 @ $ 599.00
    Shipping Method: Overnight


    --------------------------
    Sub-Total: $ 599.00
    --------------------------


    ==========================
    Order Total: $ 599.00
    ==========================


    Please note that if your item(s) require different shipment methods, your order will be shipped in multiple packages and our website will provide you with information about the status of each package. Your total shipping charges for this order will not exceed the amount shown in the above order summary. Please retain a copy of this e-mail for your records. If you have any further questions concerning shipping, order status, payment or other website policies, visit the Help area of our website.

    Please visit our online Help area at http://web.palmone.com/policies.jhtml
    for answers to questions about your order. If you are unable to find the answers you need, you may contact one of our Customer Service Specialists through our online e-mail form, also found in the Help area of our website.

    Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only system that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

    Thank you for shopping with palmOne Sales. Please visit our website often as we are continually expanding our product assortment to serve you better.

    Best regards,

    Customer Service
    palmOne Sales
    This looks like the same email everyone gets upon initially placing their order. nothing new I don't believe.
    Eric
  8. #368  
    same here. on the phone for a tracking number
  9. #369  
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytag
    Just got it as well....But it is different from other emails that say the 650 was actually shipped. Why do I care that my order has been proccessing for the last 2 weeks.....I know that already. And thanks for not charging me until you ship it.....I really think that separeates you from the pack. Do you guys feel that this email means we are getting it today? Am I overreacting?
    Maybe we are in the first 100 that ordered the Upgrade, and they can't find the free book!
  10. #370  
    I guess this is the difference....
    If you have the Status of: Order Processing Your order is being processed and will be released for shipment within the next 24 hours.
  11. #371  
    Ok if Carl is reading this I just checked your order at 11:26am about 1hr after you got in touch with me and your order is showing allocated right now which means it's being processed with the warehouse and being prepared for shipment
  12. #372  
    Woooohooooo! JUST got my confirmation email! the phone and my headset are shipping! Accessories kit...no word yet!
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb


    N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
  13. #373  
    So maybe I was right for alot of people I hope
  14. #374  
    You are very kind to be so helpful to us! thanks HighRollN95!!!
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb


    N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
  15. #375  
    Not a problem, I love this forum so I want to try to help out the best I can and learn from you guys
  16. OJM
    OJM is offline
    OJM's Avatar
    Posts
    90 Posts
    #376  
    "VIEW YOUR ORDER STATUS The link below will supply you with the most recent order status. Please allow up to 1 hour for this information to update on our website from the time you receive this e-mail.."

    This is the key language in the email. That tells me that you will see "Shipped" if you check the Order Status in a little while. Otherwise, why bother with the message to everyone?
    OJMBrooklyn

    SPHi300>T300>T600>T650>PPC6700>700WX
  17. #377  
    High Rolln is there a direct line to find you.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  18. #378  
    So what about folks like me who ordered on the 12th? Should I call to harrass them? Will mine go out today?
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  19. #379  
    Quote Originally Posted by jfmcdowell357
    High Rolln is there a direct line to find you.

    Yes, I'd like to know too. Can we just call the number, press 2 and ask to speak to you as you suggested? Are you sure you won't get into any mess that way?
  20. #380  
    Sure! dial the number and ask for Josh
    Last edited by HighRollN95; 11/22/2004 at 11:33 AM.

Posting Permissions