Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    I agree...I ordered mine 11/8 at 1:30 p.m. EST and called Friday afternoon (11/19) and the rep tells me I could receive it any time between the 22nd and the 3rd of Decemeber??? URGGHH. If the order sequence started at 760,000 I have 30,xxx order...
    Yes, I know, patience........
    I just had another bad experience with P1 customer service. I told them that there were several orders that were placed after the 8th that were processing, and asked if there was any problem with my order. No explanation like some other posters have received, nothing at all, in fact, except that I should expect it in early December. I asked if they are even shipping in sequence or if it's just a random process. Same reply - reading from a script - early December. Their system shows it as backordered. Thanks, but I could have gotten that off the website I was looking at. Got any other info for me? None, except to wait until early December.

I'll wait if I (apparently) have to for the 650, but it's disheartening to see that P1 can't get their logistics right. Oh how I wish Sony was still in the Palm OS community and offered a smartphone. Not because Sony would be any better, but just to provide some competition for P1.

Seriously, if they told you they won't ship until February, what would you do? Cancel the order? Great, get to the back of the line when you want back in. IMO, there's no viable alternative in either the Palm OS or PPC camps. And P1 knows it.
    I had the same experience today with customer service and I am truly peeved I was more or less told they are pulling orders randomly and I complained that how was my order placed on the 8th is still showing back order and others after me are showing shipped the answer was computer glitch. If I don't see movement tom. I will call sprint and see if I can still get it this week

Fred
    to be honest with you the service from both Palmone and Sprint SUCK BIG TIME. My last order about a month ago from Palmone was a disaster- my order was lost and I had paid for overnight shipping (and indeed charged for overnight ups) and they ended up shipping my order via postal service and when I called they said that was normal- then they agreed to refund my shipping charges. Sprint is worse yet, I ordered a 650 from them on thursday and called back friday to get my tracking number and was told that no order exists and yet today a $599 charge from sprint shows up on my credit card- I called sprint twice and got "our systems are down" (one lady just hung up after shouting "systems down"- just got done with a third call in to Sprint and the lady said that my order shipped on the 20th, so I asked if they really ship on Saturday which method did they use, she said she couldn't tell. I asked for a UPS tracking number and she gave me my order confirmation number. total crazyness. When I told her that was my Sprint order number she then gave me my credit card confirmation number. So I have no idea when or how it will come. Plus I have a 650 ordered from PO and it still show b/o. can't wait to switch to verizon when they get better phones maybe they are just as bad.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    My "shipped" email was time stamped 3:24 pm on Saturday. I ordered on the 8th. No shipping info is available as of now.
    I work with PalmOne ath the Florida call center...You guys that ordered off of the website before Nov. 14th should have yours with your turkey because all orders before the 14th will be shipping out on Monday 22nd overnightted to everyone as soon as possible, so hang in there people check your emails tomorrow..should be getting shipping confirmation emails
    Thanks HIghRollN95 for your reply, very kind of you :-). I sure hope you are correct.
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
    well that's what has been posted for us so i'll try my best to find out information.
    Thanks Highroll95 i was getting ready to order it from sprint first thing in the morning hope you are right.

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRollN95
    I work with PalmOne ath the Florida call center...You guys that ordered off of the website before Nov. 14th should have yours with your turkey because all orders before the 14th will be shipping out on Monday 22nd overnightted to everyone as soon as possible, so hang in there people check your emails tomorrow..should be getting shipping confirmation emails

Thanks for your input. I DO hope you're right. If the 650 will be here on Tuesday, I have to make sure I stay late at work tomorrow and get everything done so I can leave early Tuesday. (Listen to me, what have I become?) BTW, can you explain this mystery of apparently random shipping sequence?
    well we have two systems that we can track orders on and it kinda sux because one of them updates faster than others and what I think is going on is that our real internal ordering system is "gradually" updating itself with all of the orders that were place first..and just to give you an estimate I heard we made about almost 100K in sales 75-85 or 90 percent of it inquiring the Treo 650 so it's trying to process the mass of orders right now I'm guessing....all I can say is I'm personally terribly sorry for the hold up for all of you Treo people out there and what I've been informed has been official info as I've been told and read so be prepared for your Treo's this week
    Thanks for your input i guess we are all getting uptight because we felt buying direct from palm 1 would have got our new toys alot faster then buying it elsewhere. Then finding out users who placed their orders from sprint last week are already using it.

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRollN95
    well we have two systems that we can track orders on and it kinda sux because one of them updates faster than others and what I think is going on is that our real internal ordering system is "gradually" updating itself with all of the orders that were place first..and just to give you an estimate I heard we made about almost 100K in sales 75-85 or 90 percent of it inquiring the Treo 650 so it's trying to process the mass of orders right now I'm guessing....all I can say is I'm personally terribly sorry for the hold up for all of you Treo people out there and what I've been informed has been official info as I've been told and read so be prepared for your Treo's this week
    Thank you again for your help. Hopefully you'll be able to keep us updated through the day tommorrow.
    go ahead and give us a call tomorrow with your order numbers and we'll be willing to help you out with you orders and possibly getting some trackings out to the public
    1-(800)-881-7256 option 3 - for customer service
    -I'm in sales which is option 2 but customer service can get all the order stats and info
    Are we speaking about PalmOne as in ViennaChannels..as in RoadSHow orders???
    I have not gotten anything...gezzz!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    Are we speaking about PalmOne as in ViennaChannels..as in RoadSHow orders???
    I have not gotten anything...gezzz!

IGO
    No, Palmone as in orders directly from Palmone.
    Bad news...but thanks!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    HighRollN95, I really hope you're both legit and correct. I ordered on the 12th. My headset supposedly shipped this passed Wednesday but is still MIA. I haven't received any ship update on the phone yet (still shows as backordered).

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Truthfully I am legit and I just work for PalmOne....the information that I have was information I've been getting...call up the number and press option 2 and ask for Josh in sales
    Thanks HIghRollin. I'll definitely be calling tomorrow as I am supposed to be going out of town this week. I can't have that 650 sitting on the stoop for 4 days lol
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.