Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    Yes, I received an email from Palm saying that my order had been shipped. I called P1 to get a tracking number. I did indeed get a tracking number, but it will not be actually shipped out until Mon. morning, for Tuesday delivery. But it looks like they are preparing for a massive shipping come Monday morning. I'll be eatting my Turkey with the Treo in hand, indeed!
    That is great news. Mine still shows "backordered" unfortunatly. Any idea as to when your order was switched to "shipping"? Thanks and good luck.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Yes, there are a couple threads already. It seemed to start yesterday around 2pm est
    I received the email at 11:23 AM today (Saturday).
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    no email, still says back ordered. got the headset Friday.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Ordered 11/8/04. BT250 Headset arrived on Thursday. Got an email from P1 ~1PM on Saturday saying the 650 had shipped. P1 website says "Shipped" too, but no tracking info. Called P1 to get FedEx tracking number. Fedex website has no data on it yet. Here's to hoping it shows up Monday, but realisticly expecting it on Tuesday.

ERic
    My still indicates "Backordered". I ordered it around 12N on Wed. the 10th. However, I did receive an e-mail the other day indicating that the order was processing...and I rec'd the Headset yesterday via USPS.

I think their online "Order Status" website is lacking, to say the least. Anxiously awaiting the 650 on Tues (Hopefully).

Q: for those who's order now indicates "Shipped", when did you place your order? What seems to be the cutoff for Shipped vs. Backordered?

Thanks!
    So we have an order on the 12th with headset shipping. I'm still backordered all the way. Placed my order at 3:50PM on the 8th.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    I ordered mine about 10:30 AM Denver time on 11/8.
    Hang in there... I have an order placed for a few minutes after midnight on the 8th when it was released and it's on back order. In addition, I have an order in the afternoon on the 8th in backorder.
    I got an email at 3:50am saying that my order is processing. I checked the website order status and entered my order number and that has not been updated at all- it says the same "backordered". At least they are working on it??
    Ordered mine the morning of the 8th, got an email yesterday saying it was shipped. Called PalmOne and got my tracking number, but the number is still not in the system.....looks like a Tuesday delivery.
    Last edited by blacklaw89; 11/21/2004 at 10:48 AM.
    Just got off the phone with PalmOne. Told the guy I ordered on the 8th and that the website still shows my order as backordered. He said ,"boy thats odd most people who ordered way after you have already got the shipped status." I asked him if there was anything going on with my order and he said that my order had been "allocated". I asked him what that meant and he said that it means that it was "allocated." He then told me that he was in the Florida call center and that the units ship from KT warehouse and that they are working today on getting all the units ready to ship tomorrow. Somehow mine isn't yet in the group to go out even though I ordered on the 8th. Hopefully they will update the records and get mine in the mix.
    For those that have actually gotten the "shipped" status has your credit card been charged yet?
    I have shipped status but my credit card has nto been charged yet. I imagine all that will happen Monday. (Fedex doesn't generally do sunday shipping)
  16.    #296  
    Called P1 as well. Placed my order 11/8 at 11 pm PT (technically 2 am ET), so they have my order actually on 11/9 as the order ctr. is on the east coast. He said that they are working all weekend to ship these units out and that, while they underestimated the response that the 650 has gotten, they have plenty of units to ship. It's just a matter of packing them up and putting labels on them. He also said that the email will be send once the unit is packed and ready to ship. So, I sit and wait.
    Thanks, that makes me feel like there might be hope of getting mine before the turkey comes.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Yep mine also said was shipped. I know it was shipped from the Louisville warehouse to my Louisville address. I should have in hand by Tuesday if sent snail mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ
    Ordered 11/8/04. BT250 Headset arrived on Thursday. Got an email from P1 ~1PM on Saturday saying the 650 had shipped. P1 website says "Shipped" too, but no tracking info. Called P1 to get FedEx tracking number. Fedex website has no data on it yet. Here's to hoping it shows up Monday, but realisticly expecting it on Tuesday.

ERic
    took the words right out of my mouth
    Hope springs eternal, but I have a strong feeling from all the various excuses CSRs are making that a lot of us currently on backorder aren't going to see 650s until early December. I believe the orders are not being shipped in the sequqnce they were received. And THAT could start some fires.