Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    I wonder how long it would take to recieve it if I order one today.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dataquest
    I wonder how long it would take to recieve it if I order one today.
    Well, I didn't order until the 12th, and mine is still backordered. It sounds like the 1st day or two of pre-orders are going out and the rest of us will be shipped out during the week... before Thanksgiving Day??? man I hope so!
    anyone else?
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J0V3
    anyone else?

LOL.. look just below or above your post
    I ordered at 3:53 PM or so on the 8th, and my order page still shows back-ordered. Why do I think I'm getting it in early December?
    Quote Originally Posted by dean2526
    ctdw, when did you order and when did you get the email. have what is your "order status" at P1
    I ordered on 11/8 at 1pm EST. My status says shipped.

ctdw
    Quote Originally Posted by dmax
    I'll be way pissed if my Palm1 order does not ship "the early part of next week". To me that means on Monday or Tuesday!!! If I can't have this for the Thanksgiving holiday when I can really play, there'll be hell to pay.

Same sentiment here. I ordered on day one and I'm still backordered. Ed Colligan said supply issues have been resolved, so if they can't ship to those who ordered on day one in the initial batch, there will be hell to pay.
    Just got an email, it's shipping,,,

Item: 1767721
    Description: PALM Treo 650 USB Sprint
    Quantity: 1 @ $ 599.00
    If I order one through Sprint, will I get an instant $150 rebate like Treocentral store? I'm not a current sprint customer.
  10.    #250  
    I have a feeling P1 employees are working through the weekend to get these out on Monday.

I'm still backordered, ordered 11/8 11pm ET
    What's the latest order date that's shipping? My order was placed on Nov 8 at 3:50PM or so PST.

I DO have TOO many posts in this thread.
    I just received an email from Palm...my Treo 650 has been shipped from my P1 order! I can't believe this happened on a Saturday....I assume it will arrive on Monday...no?! I'll try to find the tracking information and update when it is slated for delivery....oh my...I can't wait.
  13.    #253  
    dmax, when did you order?
    Yup, just got the e-mail too, stating that it shipped. No tracking number at all though...then again, never did get one for the BT headet either!
    backordered, 11/8 at 2pm EST
    I ordered about 10:30 AM (Denver time) on 11/8/04. I'm on hold now with Palm to try and get a tracking number...they should have saved themselves the hassle and emailed me with it when they sent the email stating it had been shipped. I assume I'll be getting it by 3:00 PM on Monday.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    backordered, 11/08/2004 12:45:49 PM EST
    OK...Just spoke to a VERY nice Palm1 CSR and she gave me the tracking number. I'm tracking it all the way to my doorstep baby....oh, I'm so excited.
    Oh sh...eeze...the P1 "Nice woman" gave me the tracking number to my BT headset which I received a few days ago. I'll have to call her back, but drum lessons for my kid first...oh the agony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dataquest
    If I order one through Sprint, will I get an instant $150 rebate like Treocentral store? I'm not a current sprint customer.
    Yup.