Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    I have already placed my order for the Sprint Treo 650 through the Treo Roadshow. Would I be crazy to place an additional order through Palm One's website, if its going to get to me quicker and I'll have the free bluetooth headset, I'm pretty sure I should be able to get the full retail price on Ebay for the unopened 650 once it arrives from Vienna Channels.

Any thoughts? Any indication that I would receive it any faster from Palm than Vienna Channels (I saw something about Dec. 19 for shipment)
    The outlook gets worse every time I call. They told me that I'll get it towards the end of November to early December. Hope they're just being conservative.
    Just spoke with P1 (again). Confirmed (again) that Monday will be the ship date for us early pre-ordering customers.

Don't really care anymore though, just heard the T650 won't work with the Prius OR Acura for Bluetooth connectivity. Hopefully they resolve this soon with a s/w fix.
    Yeah If I am not getting my joint by tuesday I will be PISSED OFF!!!!!
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    adamtraidman,

Where did you see hands free mode doesn't work in TL or Prius?
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Nevermind, just saw it in another thread
    I'll be way pissed if my Palm1 order does not ship "the early part of next week". To me that means on Monday or Tuesday!!! If I can't have this for the Thanksgiving holiday when I can really play, there'll be hell to pay.
  8.    #228  
    The P1 650 page now says "buy now," no more "pre-order" button on the page. Hopefully, that means they are now in stock and will ship Monday (as the rumors have estimated).
    Last edited by dean2526; 11/19/2004 at 11:04 PM.
    Order no 1286.
  10.    #230  
    If you go to P1 site, the purchase button says "Buy Now", not "Pre-order" like before. Looks like they are ready to ship Mon. (hopefully).
    They're probably scrambling to get all the orders out now before people change their minds.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  12. hub
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I went to the P1 site and clicked on "Buy Now". When you get to the next window is says right at the top that due to high demand, shipping may take 1-2 weeks. Dean, where to you get from that that they will ship on Monday?
    Also, no free Bluetooth headset like others have gotten.

Does anyone out there know any vendor who actually has 650's to sell? I ordered two weeks ago from TC thinking they would have product right after P1 and Sprint had it. Now it appears that they won't - at least not when they thought they would.
  13.    #233  
    I guess I should have said, looks like it will ship on Monday, as rumored. Other threads have said that P1 will ship Monday. I didn't say it would ship, I said it looks like it would ship...hopefully.
    Looks like they are shipping...I just got an email from them...

Item: 1767721
    Description: PALM Treo 650 USB Sprint
    Quantity: 1 @ $ 599.00
    Shipping Method: Overnight
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    They're probably scrambling to get all the orders out now before people change their minds.

Scott
    hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by hub
    I went to the P1 site and clicked on "Buy Now". When you get to the next window is says right at the top that due to high demand, shipping may take 1-2 weeks. Dean, where to you get from that that they will ship on Monday?
    Also, no free Bluetooth headset like others have gotten.

Does anyone out there know any vendor who actually has 650's to sell? I ordered two weeks ago from TC thinking they would have product right after P1 and Sprint had it. Now it appears that they won't - at least not when they thought they would.
    Hub, did you cancel your order through Treocentral? I am still waiting for some kind of update from them as to when they will start shipping. And I know you were even more anxious than me. So, are you going to order through Palmone now and cancel your order through TC? I am still holding out on the fact that I ordered almost 2 weeks ago through TC, so hopefully I can still recieve it before Thanksgiving.
  17.    #237  
    ctdw, when did you order and when did you get the email. have what is your "order status" at P1
    I just checked the web site and my 650 has shipped. Will go out on Monday for Tuesday delivery.

I ordered on 11/8 at 5:30 am CT.
    I've been on status of "backordered" like the rest of the gott dammed P1 customers but now as I wiped the eyebooger crust from my eyes, I see my status has changed to shipped.
    My order (main page, i.e. first page) is showing shipped too...but the T650 is showing back ordered still in the detailed page.

Also, with all of these memory threads going around I am now feeling a little apprehensive :-( Still, I'll have 30 days with it before I need to decide to send it back. That will be plenty of time to figure out how bad the memory issue is for me. I am by no means a power user so hopefully I won't be affected too badly by the memory management.