Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 748
  1. PayDay99's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    #201  
    well that completely $ux. I can't believe mine is *still* back ordered and they have buy now up on the front page!!!
  2. PayDay99's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    #202  
    Ryan in customer service says even though the "buy now" is up, people still have to wait 2 - 3 weeks for delivery...

    I guess it would only be a "lie" if they said "get it now"
  3. #203  
    Actually, if you click the buy it now link... the next page reflects "due to high demand the unit may not ship for 1 - 2 weeks...
  4. mg48's Avatar
    Posts
    541 Posts
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    #204  
    My Treo 650 from P1 still shows backorder. Does anyone's P1 order show anything else? Not the headset, just the Treo.
    Mike G

    Touch (Sprint)
  5. #205  
    I placed my order on 11/8 at 6 pm and still show back order called palm 1 this evening and they said it will go out next week I hope I have it by thankgiving
    Fred
  6. icewing's Avatar
    Posts
    77 Posts
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    #206  
    *gasp* *choke* mine still shows backorder too...need hardware fix bad...
  7. #207  
    Quote Originally Posted by icewing
    *gasp* *choke* mine still shows backorder too...need hardware fix bad...
    lol.....yep....been having tremors all day long...
  8.    #208  
    still backordered on headset and phone....can't figure out why I haven't gotten the headset (others have), but I dont care as long I get both before Thanksgiving!
  9. #209  
    The rep told me the 650 was shipping in 2 weeks. 2 weeks and people ordering from sprint are getting them in a day. I cancelled my order and will be ordering from Sprint tomorrow. Oh and the rep also told me to get the free headset and rebate you have to order over the phone and not the web site. What a joke. I'm almost tempted to keep my 600 and wait 6 months.
  10. #210  
    I received the headset from Palm1 today (BTW I got the 250 as well). I also got an extra battery and vehicle charger. Now I just need the damn phone. Still on "backorder". I also called today and got the same "it will ship early next week" line. Oh well...I can wait (I think).
  11. #211  
    Quote Originally Posted by badMojo69
    The rep told me the 650 was shipping in 2 weeks. 2 weeks and people ordering from sprint are getting them in a day. I cancelled my order and will be ordering from Sprint tomorrow. Oh and the rep also told me to get the free headset and rebate you have to order over the phone and not the web site. What a joke. I'm almost tempted to keep my 600 and wait 6 months.
    There's a link from a Palmone e-mail that allows you to add the headset to the cart for free. The headset can be ordered from the web.

    I think Palm is just playing it safe with the orders. People have been placing orders for a long time now. It would stand that they have some kind of backlog there. It's worth it to me to get $100 headset.
  12. #212  
    yeah....i got my free headset this morning
  13. #213  
    < merged >
  14. #214  
    I got my free headset yesterday morning. no Treo yet!
  15. #215  
    Got my free headset yesterday. no treo yet.
  16. #216  
    I cancelled my P1 order since my Sprint ordered 650 is on the UPS truck to my house. I didn't get my BT headset yet and it still sayd "Backordered", so I was guessing that I wouldn't see my 650 from P1 before next Friday (before I leave town).
  17. #217  
    No free headset, no Treo. And the order status is still backordered. Why do I all of a sudden not see a 650 in my hands before Thanksgiving? (Forget my original ETA of Tuesday).
  18. #218  
    According to the P1 website, both my headset and T650 are Backordered. Ironic considering I received the headset yesterday. Obviously their online order tracking system is suspect.

    I've spoken with several P1 sales reps this week. It's pretty obvious that they've been told to say 11/22 will be the day they begin shipping. It's like they're reading off a script.
  19. #219  
    Quote Originally Posted by adamtraidman
    According to the P1 website, both my headset and T650 are Backordered. Ironic considering I received the headset yesterday. Obviously their online order tracking system is suspect.

    I've spoken with several P1 sales reps this week. It's pretty obvious that they've been told to say 11/22 will be the day they begin shipping. It's like they're reading off a script.

    Inconsistency across the board. Everytime I talk to a CSR, they tell me that my order is one of the earlier ones and that it will go out on Monday. My fear is that those who received headsets are getting their Treos on Tuesday, and the rest of us are going to be waiting for a (hopefully short) while.
  20. #220  
    I ended up giving up on PalmOne yesterday, canceling my order and placing one through Sprint as an existing customer. Should get here Monday. If PalmOne drops their inventory on Monday, I suppose I'll feel a little silly... but only a little. Yeah, I'll miss out on the Jabra BT250, but I wanted to get a BlueTrek G2 anyway.

Posting Permissions