1.    #1  
    Hi everyone I am brand new to this forum. I purchased a Treo600 about 1 month ago. I am using a Imac 15" flatscreen monitor running OSX panther edition. I tried syncing using Ical and adddress book but decided to switch back to Palm desktop (no categories issue). I was wondering how I could sync with my OSX mail program. Can anyone please advise me. I am not using a imac account.

Thanks
    Dharma
    Get Snapper Mail or Chatter and use IMAP or set mail programs to leave mail on server so you can review from multiple devices.
    Quote Originally Posted by drrjv
    Get Snapper Mail or Chatter and use IMAP or set mail programs to leave mail on server so you can review from multiple devices.
    Agreed. Your Treo is a connected device. You dropped a pretty penny for that functionality, so use it.

I also say that becuase I actually don't know how to give you a straight answer, since I've never synced email from my Mac to the Treo. Just checked it directly.
    I get my email on my Treo through my email provider (RCN) and Cingular. I set it up from my the Cingular web page (mycingular.com, or something like that). It still leaves the email on the server so I can check it at home. The cost is included in my Cingular service (I pay an extra $20/month to have unlimited email/internet access, including downloads).