1.    #1  
    I am in need of a small group of Beta testers for a new utility. The best candidates will be people that can:
    • stress the program
    • provide timely feedback
    • supply new ideas
    • put up with "some" instability of the application
    The other qualification would be that you routinely or would like to routinely keep your Treo turned on when it is charging. Please respond if you would like to participate. I would like to begin the beta period this week. The program will run no longer than 2 weeks.

Thanks,

Jeff
    IMO it would help if you explained what type of utility you have to test.

Anyway, I have no problem doing this. I use my Treo 600 all the time, my Verizon phone bill displays ~3500 minutes per month, minimum. In the cradle, the Treo is always on.

Erik
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    I meet these requirements as well. My Treo is almost always on while charging. I'l beta test your software. What do I need to do to get it?
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Sign me up, my treo is always on, using multiple programs and retrieving mail all the time...so i can have it on while in the charger as well
    drive fast, and live long enough to spend your money
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosiv122
    IMO it would help if you explained what type of utility you have to test.

Anyway, I have no problem doing this. I use my Treo 600 all the time, my Verizon phone bill displays ~3500 minutes per month, minimum. In the cradle, the Treo is always on.

Erik
    That's great. I am not at this time announcing the functionality of the application but you do fit the profile I am looking for to test this application. If you would like ot participate, please send me your email address. I will then register you for the beta as I am running it in a private forum.

Thanks,

Jeff

BTW: 3500+ minutes a month?????
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by z3bum
    I meet these requirements as well. My Treo is almost always on while charging. I'l beta test your software. What do I need to do to get it?
    Please send me your email so I can register you for the beta.

cradlecare@wideopenwest.com
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by russlight
    Sign me up, my treo is always on, using multiple programs and retrieving mail all the time...so i can have it on while in the charger as well
    Please send me your email so I can register you for the beta.

cradlecare@wideopenwest.com
    E-mail sent.

Erik
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Can't email you - the email address isn't accepting mail. Other suggestions? I have my phone on 24x7, unless I'm in surgery, NICU, or ICU.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by mtrimmer
    Can't email you - the email address isn't accepting mail. Other suggestions? I have my phone on 24x7, unless I'm in surgery, NICU, or ICU.
    I hope it is working now. What I really need are people that keep their screen turned on a lot - not just their phone. Sounds like you are on the move a lot but if you keep your screen on when you have your Treo plugged in to the charger, you would qualify and love this tool.
  11.    #11  
    I appreciate everyone's willingness to help! I hope that I have gotten back to everyone that responded. If you have not heard from me, please drop me another email at cradlecare@wideopenwest.com. I have been heads down this week trying to get this product ready and do NOT want to leave anyone out.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    I appreciate everyone's willingness to help! I hope that I have gotten back to everyone that responded. If you have not heard from me, please drop me another email at cradlecare@wideopenwest.com. I have been heads down this week trying to get this product ready and do NOT want to leave anyone out.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Re-sent, I did not get a reply. You can always e-mail me at tifosiv122@hotmail.com

Thanks,
    Erik