Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    1-888-253-1315...I was told that it was one of the first sales. Supposed to arrive in 2-3 business days!

WOOHOO!
    2-3 business days could mean next week! Sucks...
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spammers
    1-888-253-1315...I was told that it was one of the first sales. Supposed to arrive in 2-3 business days!

WOOHOO!

I ordered mine through SPRINT SALES, not telesales.
    got confirmation # and tracking #
    and free overnight shipping via UPS to be delivered tomorrow morning!

woooo hooooo!

also I qualify for the $150 upgrade program rebate AND I sold sold my 600 for $400 cash today.

that means I get the 650 tomorrow morning for $49.00. Like my rationalization?
    Last edited by bmwTreo; 11/17/2004 at 09:23 AM.
    Why 2-3 business days? I was told I would have mine tomorrow morning...UPS overnight next business morning. You might want to check into that.
    "I want to meet the guy that invented beer and see what he's working on now"
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwTreo
    I ordered mine through SPRINT SALES, not telesales.
    got confirmation # and tracking #
    and free overnight shipping via UPS to be delivered tomorrow morning!

woooo hooooo!
    send picture of you holding it when it arrives.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    send picture of you holding it when it arrives.
    I promise I'll have a picture up by 4pm EST. See you then.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hades
    Why 2-3 business days? I was told I would have mine tomorrow morning...UPS overnight next business morning. You might want to check into that.
    b/c he ordered through screwed up telesales. they are crooks there, just trying to make commission off of you whjle making false promises.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Just ordered mine! Well I now have two on order. One from sprint and one from Palm one. Looks like one will be going on e-bay!!!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Are you all ordering from the main telesales or the business sales? What is the difference between sprint sales and telesales? The telesales people just told me it won't be available for purchase until tomorrow.
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere... Write that down."
    -Van Wilder
  10.    #10  
    Be persistent. Call again. It probably depends on which agent you get. I went thru telesales.
    also I qualify for the $150 upgrade program rebate AND I sold sold my 600 for $400 cash today.

that means I get the 650 tomorrow morning for $49.00. Like my rationalization?
    Not bad, how'd you sell your Treo for $400 cash? Ebay doesn't seem to be getting those numbers last I checked. Probably a lot of accessories?

I'm probably only going to opt for the $100 rebate for one year contract rather than the $150 for two years.

Having bought from palmOne though, I'll "save" $100 on a bluetooth headset making my final cost something like $100. $599 - $100 rebate - $100 headset - $300 on eBay.
    I promise I'll have a picture up by 4pm EST. See you then.

Cool.. Its great that they are apparently sending out some stock.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Finally...after three different agents...Mary from telesales sold me a T650. She said I was her second customer....I feel dirty.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    Not bad, how'd you sell your Treo for $400 cash? Ebay doesn't seem to be getting those numbers last I checked. Probably a lot of accessories?

I'm probably only going to opt for the $100 rebate for one year contract rather than the $150 for two years.

Having bought from palmOne though, I'll "save" $100 on a bluetooth headset making my final cost something like $100. $599 - $100 rebate - $100 headset - $300 on eBay.

bmacfarland,
    I sold it on Craigslist with a travel charger and leather case w/ swivel clip. Didn't go through ebay. sold it to a nice young lady in manhattan.
    any idea what the price would be for one w/o contract or unlocked?
  16.    #16  
    Probably scratched out the "0" and wrote in a "5".

"Wanna buy a Treo 650 for $400?" hehe
    Fittske - Why dont you just cancel the palm one order
    bmwTreo, how did you get a tracking number from Sprint Sales? I just ordered mine and they said I could call back later for a tracking number. I did get an order number, though.
    Call Debbie Stanford at Sprint. I just ordered a 650 and she knows exactly the deal. Her direct number is 800.771.4960.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cortjestir
    bmwTreo, how did you get a tracking number from Sprint Sales? I just ordered mine and they said I could call back later for a tracking number. I did get an order number, though.

just keep calling back with your order # and they will eventually have your tracking # for you. It's a matter of minutes.
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast