Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Ouch - hate to be her voicemail today

Quote Originally Posted by Lotstein
    Call Debbie Stanford at Sprint. I just ordered a 650 and she knows exactly the deal. Her direct number is 800.771.4960.
    I just ordered mine from telesales as well. Interestingly, she asked if I was adding a line or starting new service. I said no. She said good because the phone is only available right now for existing sprint customers. It will (should) arrive tomorrow morning.

She also said they have had a ton of calls already and doesnt think the supply they have will last long.
    This thread has made it onto the gadget weblog Gizmodo
    If I keep my Palmone order, do I still get a $100 upgrade rebate from Sprint? What are all the rebate options at this point? I already sold my phone on eBay last week.
  5.    #25  
    This thread has made it onto the gadget weblog Gizmodo
    The next thread to make it should be titled: "I just got a Treo 650 from Sprint" ... soon ... but can't happen soon enough.

This is nearly the peak of the early-adoption process (i.e., ordered and on its way). It feels great! I am bathed in endorphins.

p.s. this was posted via bluetooth on my laptop through T608 to sprint. Soon to change.
    wow! just called the main sprint number - 1 888 253 1315 - sat on hold about five minutes, spoke with a nice perky young lady who said without hesitation that i could order it, free UPS overnight. the timing couldn't be better - i'm on day 13 of my 'try it for 14 days' for the treo 600 i bought on november 5th! so i should get the new phone tomorrow, then i can carry it and the 'old' treo 600 into the store and have them port the number over. no muss, no fuss! woot!
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>
    I did not get free overnight shipping. They charged me 8.00???? Whats with that?
    I called telesales and ordered one just now. It should arrive tomorrow. I had a pre-order with PalmOne, but I just called the customer service and they canceled my order in 30 seconds. woooo hooooo!
    Ordered one as well, but I did not have an overnight shipping option :-(.

Who thinks they will get theirs first?
    Just ordered mine via Telesales. Overnight shipping, should be here tomorrow....
    Why didn't I get that overnight option? :-(
    Get a load of this, My first post and it is gonna make you guys scream.

A year ago I bought a T600, was very happy with it, except everytime I did a sync it would crash when trying to use the internet. I tired several T600's all did the same. So I traded it in for an i500. Great phone BTW. To make a long story short, I just called Sprint to order a T650, the rep asked me how I liked my i500, I said i did, i just wish the T600 would worked for me. After explaining the problems with the T600 she said and get this...."You qualify to exchange FREE OF CHARGE your i500 for the T650!!!!" So my new T650 is on it's way for FREE!!!! I am totally blown away. How's that for Sprint Customer Service. I will remain with sprint for a LOOOOONG time because of this.
    XistBoi, did you actually ask about overnight shipping option? I asked about it even before the guy mentioned about shipping option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chargedvenom
    Get a load of this, My first post and it is gonna make you guys scream.

A year ago I bought a T600, was very happy with it, except everytime I did a sync it would crash when trying to use the internet. I tired several T600's all did the same. So I traded it in for an i500. Great phone BTW. To make a long story short, I just called Sprint to order a T650, the rep asked me how I liked my i500, I said i did, i just wish the T600 would worked for me. After explaining the problems with the T600 she said and get this...."You qualify to exchange FREE OF CHARGE your i500 for the T650!!!!" So my new T650 is on it's way for FREE!!!! I am totally blown away. How's that for Sprint Customer Service. I will remain with sprint for a LOOOOONG time because of this.
    no, i'm sorry, that wasn't sprint customer service you were talking to. it was bizarro parallel universe sprint customer service. instead of getting a treo 650, they are going to have *you* delivered to *sprint* where you'll live in a box labeled treo 600 for the rest of your natural born days.
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>
    I did - and they say they *only* do 2-3 day shipping and have no overnight option. I'm too scared to touch my order in case of it getting bumped.
    Can't speak for XistBoi, but I definitely tried to get overnight shipping and the rep said they could only do standard UPS, that it "may" get to me tomorrow afternoon but was only "guaranteed" to arrive in 2 to 4 days. I wasn't about to cancel the order over the lack of guaranteed overnight shipping.
    Anyone know where they ship from?
    Has anyone gotten a tracking number yet?
    Hi guys, Just ordered my treo 650 and I got the same response about the overnight shipping. He said they put it in for overnight shipping but the "guarantee" 2-3 days. It's just to cover there Axx
    Call 866-343-1114 if you're an existing customer. I called about an hour ago, and should be receiving mine tommorrow. Time to cancel my P1 order...
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast