Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    i got my tracking number earlier today but i put in my order last thing last night. still not in the system. god i hope i dont have to wait till monday >,<
    Some say their UPS tracking info isn't valid until after midnight. I'm in the same boat - I have a tracking #, but it doesn't register with UPS right now.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    How did you do it so that you were not taxed ? hmmmm...The rep. told me that I wont get my rebate until May 05 cuz that's when i complete my 2 yrs contract ... and I've been with them since '99...argg!!
  3.    #203  
    Quote Originally Posted by whozurdaddy
    Does your Bluetooth screen look like the one on the left or the one on the right?

http://www.treocentral.com/images/ad...1098688930.gif
    Looks like the one of the left (minus the DUN option). I haven't gotten vision provisioned yet...monkeying around with my account earlier today while waiting on the Treo 650...I think I hosed myself. It'll probably tomorrow morning before I can get it straightened out. Then I can confirm that BT DUN is disabled. For now, all I can say is that the DUN option you pointed out is missing on my Treo 650 BT Setup screen.
  4.    #204  
    On a cheerier note...bluetooth seems to work great. I've completed a HotSync over bluetooth and paired my Sony Ericsson HBH-600 headset with the Treo 650 without a hitch.
    Thanks 4spam.
    My tracking info just came through... it says:

Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
    Weight: 3.00 Lbs

Package Progress:

Date/
    Time Location Activity

Nov 19, 2004
    8:05 A.M.
    SECAUCUS, NJ, US
    OUT FOR DELIVERY

Whoohoo!!!
    It is apparent the secret to the fast delivery of the Treo 650 is.... WORMHOLES!
    Note the amazing 1 minute transit from Louisville, KY to Chicaago, IL. And I thought 3G was fast.

Package Progress:

Date/Time Location Activity

Nov 19, 2004
    4:37 A.M. CHICAGO, IL, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    3:23 A.M. CHICAGO, IL, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    3:22 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    12:43 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US ORIGIN SCAN
    Nov 18, 2004
    10:54 P.M. US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: Nov 19, 2004 9:31 A.M. Eastern Time (USA)
    I'm annoyed that the tracking number I was given isn't a vallid UPS number. They have me 1Z 6V5 XXX XX XXXX XXXX. UPS doesn't seem to what that "V" in there. I checked the number with Sprint and it is, indeed "correct." Ah, what to do...
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwTreo
    bmacfarland,
    I sold it on Craigslist with a travel charger and leather case w/ swivel clip. Didn't go through ebay. sold it to a nice young lady in manhattan.

I'm currently a Sprint user and was looking into dropping my 600 and picking up a 650, but I'm puzzled as to how one does this.

Do you disconnect your service then sell your phone? Is hooking up your old phone (treo 600) an easy thing your buyer can do?
    I ordered my 650 from Sprint and they charged my credit card $599. I thought I was getting by without paying tax. I looked at my online invoice and was charged $4.95 for shipping and $40+ for tax.

Those that paid shipping and tax with your credit card...pay close attention to your next invoice...you might get double hit. I did a few years ago.
    Palm didn't charge shipping or tax!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011