Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tonnerd
    LordByron-
    I'm a new sprint customer and purchased one through business yesterday. Received an order number yesterday and is scheduled to ship today.
    Tonnerd,

What number did you call and to whom did you speak. If I can avoid this waiting around for someone to "process" the prder nonsence, I want to cut to the chase!

Thanks,

-Byron
    Bryon -

I called 888-312-0050, option 2. They took the information on paper yesterday. I received a call later from the Sales Rep (his name is Guy) to authorize the charge of $450. I called the same number last night and was given an order number. Again, this was through the business channel in order for me to take advantage of our company discount for a personal phone. Guy also through in a 2 month free data plan for me to try. Good luck.

Kent
    Just ordered mine, as an existing customer. They said I only qualify for the $150 mail in rebate instead of the $150 instant rebate as shown in the store. Should I be worried? Also no $30 "web" rebate as some people have said they got. Maybe I am just talking to the wrong people...

But nonetheless it is shipping today!

Dennis
    Mine is shipping today too they said I should receive it tomorrow. Knocking on wod and keeping fingers crossed.
    I just heard UPS went on strike this afternoon too. Man this sucks.
    Eric
  6.    #186  
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeric
    I just heard UPS went on strike this afternoon too. Man this sucks.
    Eric
    Don't even joke about that.
    I just ordered my T650 with an additional line and had the phone amount billed to my Sprint PCS account. They said 2-3 days, but it should be here tomorrow???? Maybe a hint hint?
    Beats me
    Hope it comes tomorrow.
    Now to sell this T600.
    Well, I finally have an order number, but no tracking number yet. The status is supposedly "wating for pickup" by UPS. Hopefully they'ss have a tracking number for me later. I too am getting the $150 discounut, but did not get the $30 web discount. (Who do have to sleep with to get that? :P )

Man, this is soooo much more diffuclt than it needs to be! I guess it's just the price of admission for the techno crazed.
    So did Sprint enable Bluetooth for Dial Up Networking?

Also, Engadget has some pics:

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000660020839
  10.    #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by whozurdaddy
    So did Sprint enable Bluetooth for Dial Up Networking?
    Yeah. Is BT DUN working out of the box? Or are we waiting on a patch?
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    Ohh yes, do tell. That is a MUST HAVE feature!
  12.    #192  
    WOOO HOOO!

Sure...it took about 32 hours. But finally precious is in my hands.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spammers
    WOOO HOOO!

So does it have DUN support?
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spammers
    WOOO HOOO!

eventhough i'll probably have to wait weeks, if not months for mine, i am happy for you.

i was worried for a bit. i had visions of a ups truck burning up after it crashed into a telephone pole on your street after it had to swerve away from some ***** jumping in front of it.

have fun and enjoy.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Was anyone able to get a tracking number that ordered their 650 today? I placed my order when they opened this morning and I just called them to find out I still have not been assigned a tracking number.
    Thanks to Treo Central for letting these forum messages get posted. I just got my tracking number, and should have the Treo 650 by Monday. My order was placed yesterday at 11:00am, and my credit card was charged within 1 hour. It took at least a dozen calls and 30 hours to get the order entered and a tracking number issued (still not scanned by UPS).
    I just registered to this forum site, and I think it will be VERY helpful in the near future as I upgrade from my Samsung A460 to the Treo. Will I notice any new features, I wonder ;-)

Thanks all you web people! Keep on postin'!
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Having a tracking number isnt all it is cracked up to be, mine wont even work.
  18.    #198  
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    Having a tracking number isnt all it is cracked up to be, mine wont even work.
    Be patient. I think they update the database around 10 or 11pm. At least, that's when the tracking info started kicking in for me last night.

Good luck!
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    i got my tracking number earlier today but i put in my order last thing last night. still not in the system. god i hope i dont have to wait till monday >,<
    Does your Bluetooth screen look like the one on the left or the one on the right?

http://www.treocentral.com/images/ad...1098688930.gif
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast