Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I have an order number but the rep on the otehr end of the phone said that it wasn't in the sales system and it could be more of a request, but it coulda been set up so that it does get out to people.

Also told me that next business day shipping wasn't an option. I'm gonna keep calling.

Sprint is gonna have a helluva day with everyone calling.
    By the way, I called the residential ordering line, which is different than the 888/253-1315 # I keep seeing in these posts. Try 800/877-7746. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseNYC
    Just ordered mine too! Woohoo! When you call Telesales, tell them the Palm One Treo 650. That worked like a charm (either that or I just connected with a rep in the know). I have been playing phone tag with these people since last night.

I got a call from a rep I spoke with last week or promised to call me when they were available. I missed her call last night at 9:30PM and have been trying ever since to connect with her or anyone else.

Finally, 2-3 days and it'll be here. I didn't get the discount but thats ok. I hate long contracts anyway. I never sign for more than a year anyhow. I am one of those that let the hardware dictate the carrier. For those who want to know, $651.74 to the door in NYC.

Caio!
    Okay, now I am a little worried. I ordered the Treo 650. I did not say the "Palm One" Treo 650. Do I need to call them back and say "Palm One"?

Thanks
    Ordering it now as I type through retail -- not business -- telesales (on the first call). Worked through lovely Nicole. This is for real guys. Skeptics be damned!! (esp you SV) ;o)

Update #1----Got my confirmation number and I should expect to receive it by Friday! Yippee KiiYea! Bout freakin' time!
    Last edited by TREOpalooza; 11/17/2004 at 11:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by maryann
    Okay, now I am a little worried. I ordered the Treo 650. I did not say the "Palm One" Treo 650. Do I need to call them back and say "Palm One"?

Thanks
    No...you'll be fine. There is no other "Treo 650."
    Here's what I just got from someone.
    The business dept can make the sale with a newly provisioned line.
    Any other orders are going through back channels within sprint to get them placed and sent out. Because they are going through back channels, they aren't able to get instant updates as to shipping and the like and (I see this as a little bit of CYA) - instaed of the standard 3-5 delivery day (which most of us know is next day), it could be 7-10.
    I am on the phone right now, placed the order. He said the phone is not in their system, he has to put it in manually. I can call in 24 hours for an order number.

He said it ships in 2 to 3 days, with free overnight delivery, via UPS.

I got the $449.99 price (so I got the rebate). I am adding a line to my account, so that counts as new service.

Finally, he said it should be here by Friday, monday at the latest. Guess I have to cancel my P1 order now.

Damn, I think I'm going to explode.

P.S. I called the 888-253-1315 number.
    Quote Originally Posted by maryann

Thanks
    Nope, you're good. I mentioned PalmOne because they may have the older Treos listed under Handspring and that's why the reps can't find the 650's.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    It should be noted that shipping the phone today is only available for existing Sprint customers. If you aren't a Sprint customer (my situation), they won't get to you for a couple of days. I just got off the phone with Brian Porter, one of their CR's.
    Soon after ordering my 650 this morning from Sprint, I put my 600 on eBay. It has sold already for $305.00.

I hope Sprint comes through by Monday or I won't have a phone/pda!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234