Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 70
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlynot
    can anyone who got overnight shipping post your total price? wondering how much it comes to with tax and shipping. i have one on order from palmone but am dying to have the 650 tomorrow. i told my 600 on ebay last week and i have been slumming with an i330 in the meantime - miss the 5way nav and sms!!!

    599+tax (no shipping charge)
  2. #42  
    wonder if you spoke to the same person I did.

    must have been Jessica.
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleReeck
    Yes, I know. But the guy I replied to said he called the regular sales number and he was told it is shipping.

    You know, I don't mind waiting. If there is a ship date, it will ship on that date and we will just have to wait. But I do mind that no one knows anything on when these things are shipping. It is ridiculous that you can talk to ten different people over at Sprint or Palm One and you get ten different answers. Why is the ship date classified for? You could get plans for a nuclear weapon on the web easier than we can find a ship date for the 650.

    I know man! I spend countless hours on the phone getting 10 different answers from 10 different people. It's terrible.
  4. #44  
    I just purchased mine. The rep (maybe this is standard) through in a 2 month data plan, no activation fee, no shipping charge, and said I qualify with a 30 day return policy instead of 14. This is probably because of the contract my company has with Sprint even though this is for personal use.
  5. #45  
    I ordered one this morning. *2 Asked for customer service. At first she could not find it. I explained that it was new and that others had said they ordered this morning. She looked further and asked if it was a handspring treo or a palmone treo? I told her palmone and she ordedred it for me. I am an existing customer. She was able to give me a confirmation number. She couldn't specifically order it overnight but she said that it should arrive tomorrow. It is early enough in the day to recieve tomorrow. Otherwise it could be 3 business days.

    Now I'm not going to cancel with palmone until i see it. In fact I might keep both. My wife says needs one. She is afraid she will become a treo widow.
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by maryann
    wonder if you spoke to the same person I did.

    must have been Jessica.
    This time I got a different person and its ordered to arrive Thursday morning. Total price is 652.63.

    As far as the rebate goes, she told me that I would not get the 100.00 rebate until I ordered it in January because of the eighteen months cutoff date.

    I told her that I have been a loyal customer for several years and could she check with customer service, etc. etc. She said it probably would not make a difference but hold on, she would check. And what do you know, after several minutes, she came back on line and said yes, I was eligible for the rebate.
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden
    I ordered one this morning. *2 Asked for customer service. At first she could not find it. I explained that it was new and that others had said they ordered this morning. She looked further and asked if it was a handspring treo or a palmone treo? I told her palmone and she ordedred it for me. I am an existing customer. She was able to give me a confirmation number. She couldn't specifically order it overnight but she said that it should arrive tomorrow. It is early enough in the day to recieve tomorrow. Otherwise it could be 3 business days.

    Now I'm not going to cancel with palmone until i see it. In fact I might keep both. My wife says needs one. She is afraid she will become a treo widow.
    I just ordered the Treo 650. Hope I get the right phone.
  8. #48  
    I just got a call back from "Tim" from Sprint. He said that the Treo 650 was now shipping. I not sure if I believe him. At this point the only reason that I believe the phone exists is that I touched it at the roadshow.

    If anyone whats this is the number :800-793-2932
  9. #49  
    Just ordered mine too! Woohoo! When you call Telesales, tell them the Palm One Treo 650. That worked like a charm (either that or I just connected with a rep in the know). I have been playing phone tag with these people since last night.

    I got a call from a rep I spoke with last week or promised to call me when they were available. I missed her call last night at 9:30PM and have been trying ever since to connect with her or anyone else.

    Finally, 2-3 days and it'll be here. I didn't get the discount but thats ok. I hate long contracts anyway. I never sign for more than a year anyhow. I am one of those that let the hardware dictate the carrier. For those who want to know, $651.74 to the door in NYC.

    Caio!
  10. #50  
    Just need to double check. Is this for business customers only?
  11. #51  
    The Sprint Campus flagship store is still saying "very soon is all we know"
  12. #52  
    Nope. I got mine from telesales. I'm not a business customer.
  13. #53  
    I am existing Sprint customer and got mine ordered today. Rick from 1-888-253-1315 called me back just as he promised he would when the phones were available.
  14. #54  
    My total came to $647 and change. I'll get a mail-in rebate form with the shipment, for my $150 rebate (18+ month old Sprint phone). The rep I spoke with said that it "might" arrive tomorrow afternoon, but "guaranteed within 2 to 4 days". So, basically, I can expect to get it on Monday, I guess.
  15. #55  
    I spoke to a fellow named Ty who quickly processed my order. Ty said that he had received so many requests, that he could predict mine.

    Upon arrival of the most anticipated device, I shall present to this group a thorough review of how the 650 changes my life.


    By the way, I cancelled my existing order with PalmOne.
    I was large and in charge!
  16. #56  
    How many of you are converts from another carrier? Also, did they tell you how much the unlimited data plan would be for the T650? Lastly, what is the return policy?
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by sfrommelt
    Just need to double check. Is this for business customers only?
    No. Not a business customer.
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by hood7
    My total came to $647 and change. I'll get a mail-in rebate form with the shipment, for my $150 rebate (18+ month old Sprint phone). The rep I spoke with said that it "might" arrive tomorrow afternoon, but "guaranteed within 2 to 4 days". So, basically, I can expect to get it on Monday, I guess.


    In relation to the Rebate, the $150 DOES apply to all Sprint 18+ mo customers. The fellow that I spoke to could not confirm this, but I have a copy of the latest rebate coupon from a Sprint Store, and it reflects the 650.


    Carry on people
    I was large and in charge!
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    How many of you are converts from another carrier? Also, did they tell you how much the unlimited data plan would be for the T650? Lastly, what is the return policy?

    New customer (activations) have 14 days to cancel. I assume that is for both service and equipment. Unlimited data is $15/month. Ask and they might give you a few months free!

    (Oh, just ordered mine too! )
  20. #60  
    New member, but lurker x2 months. Just ordered from Sprint, shipping today, arrive thur or fri. $150 credit for 18+ months DOES apply, but I have to call upon receipt of phone & set up 2 year plan. Then, they automatically send rebate check within 4-6 weeks.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions