Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    For $3 more, my 650 will be here tomorrow!

This is the same deal as last year. The 600 was available through Sprint a few days earlier than PalmOne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple xXx
    So do I wait for my PalmOne order, which will ship on 11/22, or do I take Sprint up on a new business order?

Free headset......or get the phone now.......Hmmmmmmmmm?

They are taking orders now!!!!!!!!
    Hi, Did PalmOne gave you a ship date? I ordered mine from Treocentral Store and all they say is 2-3 weeks.

Does anyone know when will Treocentral Stores ship their orders or when will they recieve shipment?
    Thanks,
    Sam
    W00T!!!! It's the real deal....we'll have two units arriving this afternoon!!!!

Posted from my T600.
  4.    #24  
    this afternoon? did you get a courier to pick it up or something???
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Too bad I'll be 1000 miles from the office....grrrrr.....
    Big daddy just ordered his...

Btw the rep initially said it was not in his system so I read him this thread and then he mentioned something about the 650 was in the wrong place in his system (be persistent)
    Our business rep had already put in the orders last week. Must be we were early birds in this region (MI)
    Are you all current Sprint users getting the 650 from them? Has anyone had any luck as a new Sprint subscriber going through the business center to order today?
    I just called my local Sprint store. They are still clueless. They typically just get these phones on their doorstep and THAT is when they know they are there. Dumb as a box of rocks.
    Eric
    I just called the 18882531315 number and she said it was not in the system and would probably be ready for order this afternoon or Thursday????
    Quote Originally Posted by maryann
    I just called the 18882531315 number and she said it was not in the system and would probably be ready for order this afternoon or Thursday????
    I wonder if you spoke to the same person I did.
    Say "Thank you," hang up, and try again. It's definitely available *today* through telesales.
    Ehm...(slightly embarrased)...little correction. Our IT guy was playing a cruel trick on us....not arriving today....not sure when.

I think he was an organ donor. Does anyone need a kidney?
    Just ordered mine and it will be here on thursday morning.
    How are you getting the thing shipped overnight? I have spoken to 2 reps, both of whom would take an order, but suggested 2-3 or 3-5 days for UPS ground.

I can't seem to find someone who can figure out how to do next business day.
    Called biz line and because I am a small biz, can not order, they have limited amount to sell this week, and more 1 to 2 weeks. However, I have been with them for over 7 years, and carry 3 of thier phones.
    Called the tele sales line, order went right thru and received conformation number and will ship tdy to receive tom. Very poor client realtionship!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thr61
    How are you getting the thing shipped overnight? I have spoken to 2 reps, both of whom would take an order, but suggested 2-3 or 3-5 days for UPS ground.

I can't seem to find someone who can figure out how to do next business day.

Just ordered mine. He said I should receive it tommorrow.

I was told that early morning orders usually arrive the next day, but they don't gaurrantee it. So they say 2-3 days
    What was the purchase price through telesales? Did they charge sales tax and S&H?
    can anyone who got overnight shipping post your total price? wondering how much it comes to with tax and shipping. i have one on order from palmone but am dying to have the 650 tomorrow. i told my 600 on ebay last week and i have been slumming with an i330 in the meantime - miss the 5way nav and sms!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by VodkaJerry10
    What was the purchase price through telesales? Did they charge sales tax and S&H?
    $599.99 + tax = 629.99 (no shipping)

Mary told me that they guarantee 2-3 business days, but it could arrive as soon as tomorrow.

By the way...Mary was the third rep I spoke to.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast