1.    #1  
    Howdy all...

Did a search and could not come up with anything. Does anyone know if the all-in-one sync/charge USB cable for the Tungsten series will work on the 650? I keep seeing posts stating that the accessories have changed - wondering if the Tungsten cable will work for this. Any input is appreciated!
    I think there would be some changes since Treo series are products of the former Handspring and was just merged to palm forming the palmone. Even its Palm Desktop has a big difference with the original palm products.
    I see a few on Ebay, but who knows if they work and won't be destructive to the treo or it's battery.
    The Treo 650 and T5 are supposed to use the same multi-connector (Athena), so I imagine it should work...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    The T5 sync cable packaging says For T5/treo 650. I saw it at staples.
    This is a good news but I would advice anyone not to stick on what they say since they are just selling the device. Think of it as a marketing strategy to sell the product. I'll try to contact some reliable source and get back to this thread just to make sure.
    I was looking for a retractable one. Anyone find one yet?
    I would be happy if they would just come out with the cradle for charging. Looking for that little arrow on the plug is not easy at night.
    Do a search on ebay. I believe the store name is pad and cellular accessories. They told me it would work with the 650, and that they're not official PalmOne branded cables, but that they're made from the same manufacturer that P1 uses for other cables. Email them and ask away. I have one that should be delivered today.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    skfny,

Keep us posted on your experience with the cable.
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com