Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Hi, if anyone went to any of the roadshows but is not planning to use their discount, I will buy it from them for $150. Then I can maybe barely afford a new Treo 650... please email me andrew@choufrine.com . Thanks!
  2. #2  
    i doubt it works
  3. #3  
    according to the last slide of the presentation, the coupons are not transferable.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  4. #4  
    The only way you could do it would be to use the coupong code AND the name and email address of the person who registered, since the match the order against the registration and attendee list.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    The only way you could do it would be to use the coupong code AND the name and email address of the person who registered, since the match the order against the registration and attendee list.
    That won't work either. Someone has to physically claim/retrieve the pre-printed name tag of the attendee or the person won't be counted as attended and therefore the coupon, etc. won't be honored.
    --Inspector Gadget

    "Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

    Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by adunX
    Hi, if anyone went to any of the roadshows but is not planning to use their discount, I will buy it from them for $150. Then I can maybe barely afford a new Treo 650... please email me andrew@choufrine.com . Thanks!
    Check your PMs
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget
    That won't work either. Someone has to physically claim/retrieve the pre-printed name tag of the attendee or the person won't be counted as attended and therefore the coupon, etc. won't be honored.
    Reread the first message. It was directed to "anyone who went to" a roadshow." If that person attended, I would assume they picked up their name tag.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Reread the first message. It was directed to "anyone who went to" a roadshow." If that person attended, I would assume they picked up their name tag.
    Whoops... I missed that. Thanks.
    --Inspector Gadget

    "Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

    Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.

Posting Permissions