Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeric
    Hey I downloaded this application. Actually there are 3 plus a developer app. Do all three of them need to be installed?
    Thanks,
    Eric
    No - just the main app from the link at the top - or the second link from the top which is a mirror site hosting the same application
    - or you can just choose the beta at the bottom of the download page.

I have just downloaded the beta myselves - a lot of bugfixes and some new options...

Have fun!
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    GPS/mapping software like Mapopolis will really benefit from the enhanced resolution too. I can't wait.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jorang
    Hello

For those of you considering video on your device - don't forget this little piece of software - Pocket DivX Encoder (http://divx.ppccool.com/)

This one is capable of converting your DivX/ XviD/ Mpeg movies to "any" portable device (if you download the beta version you also get support for dv, mkv, dat, swf and other formats).
    The treo is not directly supported, but you can just manually set the screen resolution to fit the 160x160/ 320x320 screen. I've used it a lot on my TT (which has 320x320) and my T3. It has an easy to learn "touch and go" interface...

AND - It's freeware to, but based on the use of i.e. MMplayer on Palm devices.
    I downloaded the 0.3.51_RC11 (12.07.2004) version which I would assume is what you are calling the beta version. In it I saw no support for converting .swf files.

-Vaylen
    Quote Originally Posted by bobva6
    good call. How am I going to prove to people and especially the fiance that this phone is worth the $500? My thinking is keeping a copy of a movie on a 2GB SD card.
    My man - train the fiance early or you are forever screwed. If you have to convince her on this, it will only get worse. lol
    Good luck!
    Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeric
    My man - train the fiance early or you are forever screwed. If you have to convince her on this, it will only get worse. lol
    Good luck!
    Eric
    Now that is exactly what I did with my husband.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123