Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Also, please don't ever side with him again. You are probably a very intelligent person, with some wonderful ideas. By coming to Seldom's defense I might start to think otherwise. While I realize you probably don't care what I think, let me explain how this affects me! Because I might start to equate you with Seldom, I might start to think all your posts were trite garbage, not worth my time. This might in turn cause me to skip over some incredible application you're talking about that just might one day allow me to, I don't know, save the president. Because you sided with Seldom I ignored you, and know the president is dead. Is that what you want?
    Dr Doom, indeed. But thank you for noticing I am "probably" intelligent.

I don't like being equated with anyone.

On the bright side, "I could already be a winner!" .. I bought a mega millions lotto ticket the other day. I will let you know...
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Hi, I'm looking for a Nemo, I mean a Treo 650, orrrr was that a 750. I can't really remember. Everyone in my family wants one. At least I, I think they do. I wonder where they are? Any way has anyone seen an Elmo, no I mean a Treo 666? Does anyone know when they are going to start being actually, you know, delivered?

StevenB (at least I think that was his name), nice post, good info, and we all just need to chill and be patient about getting our new toy. In the grand scheme of things it's no big deal to wait for it to be shipped. Then the forums will be full of all the "how to make it work to it's best advantage" and there won't be so much stress and frustration.
    LOL Nice name BTW. Welcome to the forum - as you will see we can all get a bit uptight at times.
    Cheers
    BBKBAZ

PS I think both Nemo and Elmo are round at my place playing with my daughters
    Quote Originally Posted by FindingTremo
    we all just need to chill and be patient about getting our new toy.Then the forums will be full of all the "how to make it work to it's best advantage" and there won't be so much stress and frustration.
    Ya think?
    Don't think so. 2 newly re-branded Cing stores here in NJ (as of yesterday at 7PM) still selling ATT branded & simmed phones (SMT5600 & Nokia 6620) for existing service as well as doing "add a shared line".
    Quote Originally Posted by cingulartreo
    Cingular has some accessories listed in its internal catalog, but no physical units in its central warehouse. There has been no info about its release at all. I suspect 1st quarter for cingular/AT&T.

We cannot reference any AT&T wesite "coming soon" stuff anymore. Cingular/AT&T are from here forward only selling Cingular's phones. There will be no more AT&T phones ever again. I do not know what they are going to do with the stock left over, but we cannot get it anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen
    Cingular promo: MEdia Works unlimited (web, 1500 SMS, 200 MMS) $20/month good until end of '04. Applies to both Treo 600 and 650. Yes, this is EDGE, too. This manager is uninformed. Call various stores/CSR's until you get it... rest assured it's out there. Make them do their jobs.

Todd/Indy
    Well, I made the same claim and she pulled up some spreadsheets on her computer and told me that PDAs were under a different plan and that the prices escalated as the MB per month were used. She was an AT&T person, so I don't know if that data was a hold-over from AT&T.

Does anyone have the $20 plan from them that they use with their 600?
    They are correct, there are different plans for PDAs vs Smartphones vs regular browser enable phones vs card enabled laptops however there are many ways around it. If you have a non-pda phone that is web capable (or can borrow one) just use that phone with your SIM and have them add the unlimited $20 plan then swap back to your Treo. Works just fine every time. I've used AT&T's "unlimited" mMode data plan for regular web enabled handsets on a friends 600 for weeks with no problem. Works great for web surfing, email and tethering to a laptop. Just swap SIMs. Same thing can be done on Cingular (regardless of what they claim). If you know a salesperson w/Cingular willing to work with you they can add it without having you jump through hoops.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Well, I made the same claim and she pulled up some spreadsheets on her computer and told me that PDAs were under a different plan and that the prices escalated as the MB per month were used. She was an AT&T person, so I don't know if that data was a hold-over from AT&T.

Does anyone have the $20 plan from them that they use with their 600?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123