1.    #1  
    I was a huge fan of the old Bust-A-Move games on the old Nintendo 64 system and I was thinking of getting this for my Treo as a good time waster. Did anyone else get this and what do you think of it? Thanks for any tips!

Al
    I'm not familiar with that app, but I have pBobble (freeware) and Dynomite (shareware from Astraware), both of which I recommend. The former had to be deleted by the developer because of legal threats from the Bust-a-Move licensee. But you can still find it with a little searching
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I can't tell because I can't download pBobble, but is this game alot like BallShooter? I have that on my Treo600 and it works great. You might want to give it a try.
    ricketts0,
    I had that game. It's so addictive on the Treo that I had to remove it because I kept playing it.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the replies! I'm thinking about getting this game. Does the sound work out ok on the Treo? There's a warning on the download page that your device needs to support streaming audio and I don't know if the Treo 600 can do that.