1.    #1  
    I currently use sprint. And I travel the from Denver to Lincoln once a month. Sprint is very spotty between Kearney and Denver. It appears T-Mobile has service all the way. Any comments between the two services in Denver and through Nebraska?
    I tried to search T-mobile's web page for stores in Omaha and couldn't find any. I was under the impression they weren't in NE.

Bob Duckworth
    Ok first, not a big fan of Sprint because they screw the smaller areas over, but have you looked into Free and Clear America? I have driven the opposite way to Ogallala using Verizon and seemed to be covered all the way. Not sure the rest of the way, seemed my girl friend had troubles around Fort Morgan. Also when I was on Verizon I had a Tri Mode phone, so some of it could have been AMPS.

If it were me, I would check out Cingular/ATT. I'd bet they have the 650 before TMobile plus you can try them for 30 days to make sure it's going to fit your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by sschr
    I currently use sprint. And I travel the from Denver to Lincoln once a month. Sprint is very spotty between Kearney and Denver. It appears T-Mobile has service all the way. Any comments between the two services in Denver and through Nebraska?
    I know that T-Mobile has coverage pretty much all the way along I-80 and the towns along it and pretty much to Denver (everybody has some dead spots in Eastern CO - I mean, come on, there is nothing there!). I also had good coverage, when I checked from the split at 80 and 76 through to Cheyenne and then down to Colorado Springs.

I also know that that was a new roaming agreement for T-mobile that was signed in the first qtr of last year.

J