1.    #1  
    P1 store has added the Vaja case to their lineup:

Vaja i-volution for Treo 650

I used the 10% coupone P1 sent me along with free shipping to order this gorgeous case for a total of $107.09. OK, that's definitely an expensive case but not a bad price compared to what you'd pay direct from Vaja ($118.90 + shippping charges)!
    what's the coupon code?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro
    what's the coupon code?
    PLM10
    belt clip or no clip? Does the clip add bulk?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    belt clip or no clip? Does the clip add bulk?
    I ordered with the clip. I assume it adds some bulk but I've never owned the Vaja i-volution before.
    While I wasn't lucky enough to have the coupon code you guys have, I still ordered an iVolution case from Vaja. The custom colors were the way to go for me so the damage to my wallet was worth it. 104.90+17ship for custom colors, no clip, no personalization. I hope this case is worth it
    I did a mod on my T600 Ivo case to use it with a lanyard around my neck by making an acrylic "key" to slide the clip-post into. Worked great. As, as a woman, I don't often wear belts, this was the best option for me (and the Ivo case made my T600 look like the EXPENSIVE bling-bling it really is!)
    Hitting 'Em Hard, Long and Straight
    Thanks for the code, brought my total to 107.09 for case with clip, customization.
    does the code still work?
    Didn't you guys get a 20% off coupon for registering your 650?
    I would think you could apply it to this case.
    i saw this thread yesterday than couldn't find it again to try the promo code. between trying to find this darn thread and deciding on a color combo, i got the biggest headache!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by davidwsica
    I ordered with the clip. I assume it adds some bulk but I've never owned the Vaja i-volution before.
    I have owned Vaja ivo's in the past and just received my 650 yesterday -

The clip option adds a an 1/8" metal post to the back of the case. I went with this option even though I do not normally wear the Treo clipped - it is just nice to have the flexibility. Some may disagree and prefer the smooth back. I prefer not to have the clip on ipod vaja cases as I never clip them and prefer a slim look.

So far, I like the case and the protection it adds, however, I find it somewhat uncomfortable on my ear when talking on the phone - this is just an initial impression after only a few uses. Also, the dark blue is not as dark as I expected and now wish I has stuck with grey tones entirely.

Anyway, vaja is a great company and their cases are consistently well designed.
    HP 95-LX > Pilot 5000 > Cassiopeia 105 > Cassiopeia 115 > Handspring Visor > Palm M505 > Toshiba e740 > Palm Tungsten C > Palm Tungsten T3 > Dell Axim X30 > Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by jonhoffm
    I have owned Vaja ivo's in the past and just received my 650 yesterday -
    johnhoffm,

Are you saying that you now have your I-vol case for your Treo 650 in hand?
    If so, how long did it take to arrive? I'm going on 20 days for my case order and haven't heard anything yet.
    Does anyone have any real life pics of the vaja? I am thinking of pulling the trigger, but I want to be sure.