1.    #1  
    Will u be able 2 listen 2 MP3 files with the wireless BT head set?
    What ever you want, get it done at www.esitebid.com. Where competition bids value!
    In low bandwidth mono.
    HP has just come out with a bluetooth headset for listening to music in stereo, so you should start seeing headsets that are bluetooth enabled for music, but I dont remember if it was bluetooth 1.1 or 1.2 version or heck even 2.0,
    Doesn't the manual say you cannot use a BT headset to listen to music?
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Manual says no MP3 vis BT headset.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    It may not support it out of the box but if there is a stereo headset out there that has Palm BT drivers, I'd think it could work. BTW, check out this BT headset for iPaq...

http://www.shopping.hp.com/cgi-bin/h...me=product.cgi
    Logitech also came out with BT headphones for iPaq...
    http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/ne...d=9522,crid=34

Perhaps we could pressue Logitech to develop Palm drivers.
    How about the BlueTake i-PHONO BT420 EX?

That thing looks really sweet... It even has a built in mic so it doubles as a Bluetooth headset. You think it'll work with the 650?
    Unfortunately you have two things going against the Bluetake:
    1) non-compatible with Palm
    2) $200-$250 cost
    I'm not sure about the non-compatiblity issue. When I looked at this thing it seems to have it's own BlueTooth transmitter (2>BT430 Bluetooth Hi-Fi Dongle x1). If that is what I think it is it would work with any output device, wouldn't it?
    The price, well lately the price of anything is a problem....
    well, i was hoping we wouldn't have to use the dongle... the dongle is gay... i read that as long as the device supports some kind of bluetooth profile it should work... but i dunno what that is.